Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Dyna Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-15-2007, 12:26 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Exclamation

...This was my WG before the BUB Chambermaid install, and before I sold her...

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 03-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Mine is in my Sig.
Here's a pic of me & the 'scoot at DBW '07
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Last edited by TimmyD; 03-19-2007 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:18 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Nice looking scoot Timmy...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 03-29-2007, 07:31 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Here's mine - used my camera phone, so don't think the quality is there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bike Primary side.jpg (33.0 KB, 54 views)

Old 03-30-2007, 10:53 PM
LeftyBV

Here's my 06 Wide Glide. It's been lowered,extra crome,

Python pipes, street slammer bars and detachable wind

sheild. Lots of goodies. Said to much already

Old 03-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Speedy RV

Nice Ride Lefty Protect my investment

Last edited by Speedy RV; 03-31-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev it UP View Post
Nice Ride Lefty
Kissup
F
F
B
Old 03-31-2007, 03:02 PM
Speedy RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetronix01 View Post
Kissup
Kissup-Kissdown-I ain't one that spits it out
Old 03-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev it UP View Post
Kissup-Kissdown-I ain't one that spits it out
Well at least now everyone knows you swallow (TMI)

Investment meaning Lefty right?
F
F
B
Old 04-01-2007, 08:16 AM
Head Doof Server Geek

Psychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suck
Here is a pic of my bike and my wife's '06 Shadow 750.

http://www.psychoholic.net/harley/DSCF2531.JPG
Old 04-02-2007, 12:50 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
A better one?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Great Ride.jpg (122.0 KB, 133 views)

Last edited by hornrocker; 04-16-2007 at 12:34 PM.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:32 AM
insomniac

zukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
she ain't much to look at and you get a sore ass after a few hundred miles but runs like a top , once I slide the carb back into the intake
Old 04-08-2007, 01:26 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
A better one?
Hey horn....what kind of bags do you have there??
Old 04-08-2007, 01:29 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukeeper View Post
she ain't much to look at and you get a sore ass after a few hundred miles but runs like a top , once I slide the carb back into the intake
A little loctite will keep all that stuff from vibrating off.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:24 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsFXDL View Post
Hey horn....what kind of bags do you have there??

Hey Al, I mean Big Al, they're just cheap ones I picked up at a ***** dealer...

A few too many "hairs" flying off the straps, but not too bad overall.

They are made by River Road, heres a link:

http://www.riverroadgear.com/rrweb.n...9?opendocument

You gotta put saddlebag supports on.......... just sayin'