Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > My Story, the Beginning...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

My Story, the Beginning... Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Bonus points for telling us something embarrassing. We encourage you to visit the "Our origins and history.." area to gain a little insight into how the heck this all started, anyway.

View Poll Results: How did you find this forum?
Someone referred me 54 25.12%
Found it surfing the web 10 4.65%
Read about it on another forum 39 18.14%
I dreamed about it..someone said, "You're a Doof." Then I woke up here. I see Doof people 17 7.91%
Saw the URL on Doofware 1 0.47%
Followed a link 6 2.79%
I got in and can't get out 12 5.58%
You're the people my parents warned me about 8 3.72%
I followed the exodus 21 9.77%
I'm an original Doof 39 18.14%
Other 8 3.72%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2007, 10:54 AM
GrayRider

How did you find this forum?

..discuss..

You only get one vote in this one...try not to waste it on something Doofy.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:56 AM
DynaDav

I came here with those of us that couldn't play well with others.

At least that's what THEY said.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
And you're always welcome here. Not like "there," ya know what I mean???

Meng

TKWSV

Old 11-10-2007, 11:04 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hooked up with y'all over there.... followed ya here

This group has saved my sanity

Old 11-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
DynaGeno threatened to take my hand grips if I didn't come over.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:09 AM
DynaDav

Fixed it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
Hooked up with y'all over there.... followed ya here

This group has cost me my sanity
Old 11-10-2007, 11:11 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
How did you find this forum?

Damn...I didn't know it was lost...I'll keep my eyes open

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 11-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post

This group has saved my sanity

I was <invited> by 71baldboy who is MIA
Old 11-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I kinda suspected something happened. But I was PMed over threre, with a link.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
I followed 8-Ball on over.

I haven't been able to find my way back.

Not that I've been looking or anything.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Actually I was dragged kicking and screaming at gun point.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 11-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

HEY! Somebody messed up the poll vote........ My first choice isn't there now!

I need multiple choice......... 1) I'm an original Doof..... 17) You're the people my parents warned me about.........

Meng

TKWSV

Old 11-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Ms.B's cabana boy

Axe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Original Doof.....

.... wait a minute, where's the obligatory "Handsome Gray" choice that never has anything to do with the question asked, or really anything at all for that matter.

edit, I see it's "fixed" now.... just making sure it was the real Gray.

We have high security standards around here..

...swords and tequila carry me through the fight!

"Patriot Guard Rider" and damn proud to Honor those who are serving, or have served the greatest country in the world!!...

Last edited by Axe-man!; 11-10-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Things all of a sudden got real quiet across town.Looked in to it and came over.dj

Old 11-10-2007, 11:36 AM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
HEY! Somebody messed up the poll vote........ My first choice isn't there now!

I need multiple choice......... 1) I'm an original Doof..... 17) You're the people my parents warned me about.........
In order to maintain the scientific integrity of the poll, I eliminated any chance for you guys to Doof this up. As you can see, it's a serious poll.

Carry on.