Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
swmnkdinthervr....Mr. Prophet....we have yet another offering for the Honor of Delinquent

My personal friend iggy-montoya!
Just did his 43 ride....

....but, he rode with fxr4mikey last Spring in Daytona!

Now that's a Doof!

He maybe couldda been at least a Delinquent since, oh, a year ago....

Can we help the Bro out, John?
Old 03-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Is there a post spot for that?

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks like it right here, Buddy!
All we gotta do is camp out til Ol' Swmn see this...you'll be good as gold!

...'course he has been a little moody lately....might be weeks 'till he's back...

...just sayin'...
Old 03-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Ok....he was on yesterday or this mornen

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

Old 03-19-2009, 06:57 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_montoya View Post
Ok....he was on yesterday or this mornen
You really need to step up to the plate and start groveling, and

Old 03-19-2009, 07:01 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
you need to grovel and grovel and then grovel some more.

he also drank with scabbydoo that should count for something???
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-19-2009, 07:01 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Hool....I wouldn't grovel at ALL...until you have his ear.

Then, turn it loose!
Grovel & beg like no other Delinquent before you.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Pimp Bagger

got ya

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則

Old 03-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Pimp Bagger

although...I am not much on ass kissen.....well....nope.....grovel....man that .....well....

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則

Old 03-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
My personal friend iggy-montoya!
Just did his 43 ride....

....but, he rode with fxr4mikey last Spring in Daytona!

AND, rode with me AGAIN YESTERDAY !!! GIDDY UP !!!

Now that's a Doof!

which one you talkin' bout

He maybe couldda been at least a Delinquent since, oh, a year ago....

oh, I think he's 'delinquent' alright

Can we help the Bro out, John?
we all need a lil help now and again..... jus sayin'

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 03-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Looks like it right here, Buddy!
All we gotta do is camp out til Ol' Swmn see this...you'll be good as gold!

...'course he has been a little moody lately....might be weeks 'till he's back...

...just sayin'...

I have seen a time, with post, that have taken weeks to get some response ... jus sayin ..... sometimes, ya need a lot of 'calm nerves' when gettin ta the 'good stuff'

Old 03-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Pimp Bagger

hola Mike....thanks again....you are the best

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則

Old 03-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
You really need to step up to the plate and start groveling, and

Mark know ALL ABOUT this stuff .... trust me !.....

Old 03-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
you need to grovel and grovel and then grovel some more.

he also drank with scabbydoo that should count for something???
I forgot to tell Iggy .... .LMFAO ..... that he was gonna hav ta HUMBLE HIMSELF to make it

Old 03-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Hool....I wouldn't grovel at ALL...until you have his ear.

Then, turn it loose!
Grovel & beg like no other Delinquent before you.

This is the way that it 'has to be' ..... he'll not hear you otherwise .......... jus sayin'