Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 02-15-2014, 12:16 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Pre Doofs? I think I see 43 timing covers

Could these guys have been pre doofs?

Cigar smoking beer chugging, riding the baddest loudest on the road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAj0N...x7-Vw&index=51

aka BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology

Last edited by Turbo Turtle; 02-15-2014 at 12:25 AM. Reason: isn't this the friday night drinking thread
Old 02-15-2014, 06:37 AM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock

Old 02-15-2014, 08:42 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
One of the all time classic biker movies.....

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 02-15-2014, 09:37 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck

Old 02-15-2014, 09:51 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
What you mean, "pre"?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:53 AM
Scotlands Lady Doof

weebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
That was really cool. I think.

There is no life-form lower than a stalker
Old 02-15-2014, 10:05 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
whut that was so bad azz, I couldn't watch it to the end .....

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 02-15-2014, 10:12 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
OK, if you liked that, I watched this in Film Study class in high school.
Bear in mind that I went to high school in the '70s, and that I do not remember most of my Junior year, which is the year I took Film Study. The first time...
If you get bored, skip ahead to 6:30 of Part 2. That's where I lost it after sitting through the whole thing. Which I recommend doing.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:55 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I see russ's bike was broken even back in the day
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 02-15-2014, 01:04 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nothing pre about them.

That looked like it wa shot at the last Doofapalooza in ES. I recognize the guy with the mustache

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 02-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
Nothing pre about them.

That looked like it wa shot at the last Doofapalooza in ES. I recognize the guy with the mustache
OMG/OMB (Oh My Buddha) That's almost as funny as the video itself.

And Dave.......... now I know why you is the King! Don't wait up for me daddy
That Might have been where Vicious Cycles got inspiration for their little production

aka BOB...Imagine this is a turtle

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology

Last edited by Turbo Turtle; 02-15-2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: oh just because

Tags
club riding, Vicious Cycles, WTF???