Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2019, 11:28 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Aim-Tamachi Light Force Slave Cylinder

I've always hated the hydraulic clutch. The friction zone is microscopic and the clutch disengagement is when the lever is almost all the way out. Aim-Tamachi claims to have a cure for both of my complaints, at least for the Milwaukee 8 models. Also claims a 40% easier clutch pull.

The original design required some "persuasion of the hydraulic line. Other than that, it got rave reviews from everyone that bought one. Now they came out with a phase II, which is supposed to install as easy as the stock unit, with no bending of the steel line to make it fit. I went ahead and pre-ordered the phase II version, and just received an email saying it should ship on Monday. Hopefully it will live up to it's billing. It might be a few weeks before I can install it but I'll report back soon

https://aim-tamachi.com/collections/...slave-cylinder

]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 47380575_2193758697324110_4305515894592765952_o_large.jpg (29.0 KB, 64 views)

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[