Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews > Westerns
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-13-2008, 05:57 PM
GrayRider

Appaloosa

Stars Ed Harris, Viggo Mortensen, Jeremy Irons and Renee Zellwegger, and is directed by Harris, who also wrote the screenplay.

In the 1880's Harris and Mortensen play professional gunmen hired to protect the New Mexico town of Appaloosa from a big rancher.

Although the story premise is familiar, the plot follows the life's philosophy of the characters of Harris and Mortensen which reflects a mentality of yesteryear, long lost.

Excellent story, and a must see film for western buffs. There was even a "Sounds right" in the dialog. The AP and I rode over to see it today on the Road King. I watched the movie with a .38 in my waistband. How cool is that..
Old 10-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Asst public Doofender

Yosamite Sam has failed to amuse us
I saw the movie while in Daytona. I had my pocket pistol in my back pocket.
I rode my Road King to see the movie. I have practically the same shirt as Vigo Mortensen in the movie. The striped shirt with the thin bib front. Cowboy Action clothes I got much of. The lady that made the clothes for the men in Tombstone, Ride with the Devil, Patriot, and made for TV movie with Robert Urich made me alot of clothes. That movie was very period correct. Renee Zelwigger always looks like she is chewing on a lemon though, and I figured out she was some kind of whore right off.... just saying

lookin for a 43 DD
Member of Retreads
Retired MSG USAR
NRA Life Member
Gruntled Postal Worker