Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofishul Roster
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doofishul Roster List of Officers, Doof Babes, Members, Prospects, Hangarounds, and the spring boys...

Old 03-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Who's your sponsor?

I am curious to see where this goes. as I read it, the entire Doof Family tree sprouts from the ill composed writings of HDWRENCH. The founding fathers of this unfortunate tree are Megaglide, 8-Ball and Grayrider. From these comes all others, is this correct? Or are there other originating sponsors?
How many of you can trace back your line, I bet most of you can.
My sponsor is dj, but I don't know who is his...
edit: I was poking around, my Doofpa is AXE-MAN!
And, after your 43 ride, is he still your sponsor?

Last edited by Bluetoys; 03-31-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:11 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
hmmmm a doofishul family tree of sorts...scabby was/is mine....cant say i know who his was.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:12 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
There were no sponsors, IIRC, prior to KC.
That's where the whole "43 Ride" requirement was hatched.
Everybody before that just "is".
There seems to be a special bond that remains between most sponsors and their prospects.
Personally, I can't even tell you who I'm currently sponsoring, but I don't think that's the norm.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:12 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
I've sponsored quite a few and it's been a while...and there's the CRS...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 03-31-2008, 07:25 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
I've sponsored quite a few and it's been a while...and there's the CRS...
You remember me ................ dont' ya

John is my sponsor, was before my 43 ride, is today, and will always be ............... so it is said, so let it be written .......

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 03-31-2008, 08:00 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Q-dog is my mentor, my hero, and my sponsor.

He posted one of my favorite threads EVER.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 03-31-2008, 08:43 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post

Ahhhhhh,you'rre just sayin' that...the my hero part....

But look....Scabby is, like, the root of all this.
Really!

He stepped up & sponsored me.....
Old 03-31-2008, 08:45 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Never had a sponsor. I have sponsored a few.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 03-31-2008, 09:02 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Harleyjsb sponsored me.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 03-31-2008, 09:32 PM
KTWillys

Proud to say that HarleyJSB is the Mighty Doof who sponsered me and

Buttman is my Prospect.....The begining of a great linage....
Old 03-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
8Ball, he rushed in to beat Mega to it.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:55 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
hmmmm a doofishul family tree of sorts...scabby was/is mine....cant say i know who his was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
Ahhhhhh,you'rre just sayin' that...the my hero part....

But look....Scabby is, like, the root of all this.
Really!

He stepped up & sponsored me.....

My sponsor was The Great Whirlycoppopter - Ophishul Clubhouse Doof Medic - Geezer-Glide. He was one of the original, pre-sponsor era Doofs. He is the insanity from which our crooked and twisted limb sprang.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 03-31-2008, 10:05 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
My sponsor was The Great Whirlycoppopter - Ophishul Clubhouse Doof Medic - Geezer-Glide. He was one of the original, pre-sponsor era Doofs. He is the insanity from which our crooked and twisted limb sprang.
That explains some sh!t right there...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:33 PM
KTWillys

Maybe we better not get to carried away with this thread.... It might look like an Arkansas family tree....

A Spike......
Old 03-31-2008, 11:30 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
I am curious to see where this goes. as I read it, the entire Doof Family tree sprouts from the ill composed writings of HDWRENCH. The founding fathers of this unfortunate tree are Megaglide, 8-Ball and Grayrider. From these comes all others, is this correct? Or are there other originating sponsors?
How many of you can trace back your line, I bet most of you can.
My sponsor is dj, but I don't know who is his...
And, after your 43 ride, is he still your sponsor?
Al Big Al,was my sponsor...........But MegaGlide told him it was a cry for Help.........Big Al...Jumped right in,And took the job..And I love him for it........But he has Heavy Hands.....And likes to Stop at Scenic Overlooks..........just sayin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
Harleyjsb sponsored me.
No problem.....You made my Proud...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTWillys View Post
Proud to say that HarleyJSB is the Mighty Doof who sponsered me and

Buttman is my Prospect.....The begining of a great linage....
You were my First.And the first to get voted in,In person............and you gave me a Chickin' Light....................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........