Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

Old 03-17-2011, 12:28 PM
Hangaround

breakdown has failed to amuse us
cookies

cookies I cant find no stinkin cookies
Old 03-17-2011, 12:29 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
be nice to Ms_T....and if your lucky...

I would prefer to be green, 'specially since its st. patty's day
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-17-2011, 01:41 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 03-17-2011, 01:47 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You've got to make the two little clicks to join the smart crowd, then you get cookies.

Hey wait a minute, I didn't get no cookies Tanya????????????????????

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 03-17-2011, 01:48 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
In fact I'm not even on the official Gazinta Roster????????

Old 03-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Sofaglide

Goldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
You've got to make the two little clicks to join the smart crowd, then you get cookies.

Hey wait a minute, I didn't get no cookies Tanya????????????????????
See how smart they am! Ya don't need cookies.

The original 2011

Raise my hand if you believe in telekinesis.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:51 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwang View Post
See how smart they am! Ya don't need cookies.
Yep sharp as a bowling ball, that's you.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:53 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have sampled Ms Tapestry's cookies, and I would join the darkside a hundred times over to taste them once more.......

sounds kinda dirty, don't it?

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 03-17-2011, 01:54 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
She shows you the one up there, until you make the really bad choice to join, then she trots this one out. ->

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:55 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
She shows you the one up there, until you make the really bad choice to join, then she trots this one out. ->
and that's bad because??????????

Old 03-17-2011, 01:56 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
I have sampled Ms Tapestry's cookies, and I would join the darkside a hundred times over to taste them once more.......

sounds kinda dirty, don't it?
You gonna be in Maggie Valley sweet cheeks? I'll make sure you get to taste my cookies again.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:59 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
You gonna be in Maggie Valley sweet cheeks? I'll make sure you get to taste my cookies again.
Of course I'll be there! Looking forward to cookies and smooshy hugs!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 03-17-2011, 02:04 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Quote:
and that's bad because??????????
hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
Of course I'll be there! Looking forward to cookies and smooshy hugs!!
Yes sir, please.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Sofaglide

Goldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Yep sharp as a bowling ball, that's you.
That's me......a regular rocket surgeon.

The original 2011

Raise my hand if you believe in telekinesis.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:49 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
now that's a date I won't miss
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty