Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 01-31-2010, 11:10 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Post your t-shirt size/interest in doing shirt swaps here

As suggested by someone here and here, I figured I'd start off the fun fest by saying I take a XXL.

Will be in Alabammer for another 10 days or so if anyone wants to swap for one of these:

Will be in central Virginia with three or four dealers within an hour or so (Waugh, Shenandoah, Richmond North and South) as of the 15th.

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 01-31-2010, 11:26 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
don't be giving away my shirt now.....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
don't be giving away my shirt now.....

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 01-31-2010, 12:51 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
XL....i can get 'em from either Louisville or Bloomington...

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 01-31-2010, 01:13 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
xl......dallas ft worth area
Old 01-31-2010, 03:49 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
XL - Some folks like the Stone Mountain H-D logo.

It's a take off on the Stone Mountain Confederate monument carving if you've never seen it.
To give you a sense of scale of the carving, you could park a full size school bus on the rump of the horse in the foreground.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stone Mtn H-D logo.web.jpg (69.3 KB, 110 views)

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 01-31-2010, 03:56 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'd love to have a Stone Mountain one. I can get shirts from Casper.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:07 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
I'd love to have a Stone Mountain one. I can get shirts from Casper.
Deal. Give me a size.
All of their shirts have that on the back.
Give me an idea of what kind of color and front design you want: plain, badass, girlie...

Old 01-31-2010, 04:18 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wow. So many choices. I guess if I'm going to get a Harley shirt, I need a black badass one, hmm? Especially since I suspect my daughter is going to steal it from me at some point... XL. I'll go down tomorrow and see what Casper has to offer in terms of design. Will pm you my address.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:14 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
XL - Some folks like the Stone Mountain H-D logo.

It's a take off on the Stone Mountain Confederate monument carving if you've never seen it.
To give you a sense of scale of the carving, you could park a full size school bus on the rump of the horse in the foreground.
That's a cool logo!

I've only been to Stone Mountain once when N00dles and I chaperoned a bunch of the youth from church at a music festival down there. We saw that carving then and also watched a light show on the side of that mountain that was awesome!

Old 01-31-2010, 07:40 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Now if only someone would make this a sticky...

Old 01-31-2010, 07:47 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Thank you!

Old 01-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
Wow. So many choices. I guess if I'm going to get a Harley shirt, I need a black badass one, hmm? Especially since I suspect my daughter is going to steal it from me at some point... XL. I'll go down tomorrow and see what Casper has to offer in terms of design. Will pm you my address.
Got it - I'm on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
That's a cool logo!

I've only been to Stone Mountain once when N00dles and I chaperoned a bunch of the youth from church at a music festival down there. We saw that carving then and also watched a light show on the side of that mountain that was awesome!
Yeah -- I get stopped all over when I'm wearing one. People seem to like 'em. The folks that run the Stone Mountain park HATE it!!! They sent the dealer a lawyer letter a few years back telling them to cease and desist because it was a violation of the parks copyright. Dealer sent them a nice letter back telling them they didn't think so, and to litigate away if they had nothing better to do. H-D corporate had their version copyrighted even earlier.

Stone Mountain would be a completely cool place to have bike rallys and GA state HOG would love to use it for one of their annual locations, but the park won't have anything to do with them since their chief exec got egg all over his face with his unresearched demands.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:32 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Gotta love when that happens.

Old 01-31-2010, 10:12 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
For those who don't know, Stone Mountain was carved by the famous sculptor Gutzon Borghlum, who is probably best known for his final masterpiece, Mt. Rushmore.

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)