Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Tattoos, Piercings, Body Art
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Ink Master...

I was a bit bummed Tommy didn't win.

I'm signing up to be a human canvas for next season.

Checker board on my gourd. Game on no matter where I travel to...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 03-07-2012, 09:40 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I think Shane was givin' head to the judges all season.

Tommy should have won.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:45 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
I was a bit bummed Tommy didn't win.

I'm signing up to be a human canvas for next season.

Checker board on my gourd. Game on no matter where I travel to...
Sumthin' like this??

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG