Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place)
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place) Evo's , Shovels, Pans, and anything else...

Old 11-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looking sharp!

Old 11-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Known Associate

smiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabby Appleton View Post
dude....don't hate

I had an operation....I'm ur height now
ur a girl now too..... heard the operation was a success miss crabby appleton
Old 11-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley View Post
I'm a girl now ..... My operation was a success Mr. crabby appleton
my feelings are hurt.....ur a mean man and never have anything positive to say so please stay out of my thread.

Lets move on to something more positive...new pics....fabbed and mounted the master for the juice clutch..

notice the lever follows the line of the belt
Old 11-23-2011, 11:42 AM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabby Appleton View Post
my feelings are hurt.....ur a mean man and never have anything positive to say so please stay out of my thread.

Lets move on to something more positive...new pics....fabbed and mounted the master for the juice clutch..

notice the lever follows the line of the belt
That's sexy!

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.