Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:16 PM
captainlee

oh yea i would like the list too
Old 11-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Doof Clenas Member

geeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suck
Info sent. Would appreciate copy to my email when completed.

Thanks much!

geeded

Proud Father of "The Other Josh"

Def; Ya'll (pron) How Yankees spell Y'all.

NRA Life and Endowment member

SPECTRE - Special Executor for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. "Greetings Mr. Bond"

I can't believe I was in Viet Nam almost 43 years ago.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Info is sent, lets keep in touch here and wherever...

Look for the 43 cover...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 11-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Queen of Chrome

HarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recently
Just sent you a PM with all my info. Thanks for getting the list together. Even though I don't post a lot, I've really enjoyed the forum and would like to know where the new hang out is, just in case this one blows up come Monday.

Kaye
Old 11-29-2008, 09:03 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
info sent. list asked for.

good idea, i think.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 11-29-2008, 09:05 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Es list is current for me, minus that other one listed by me, of course.

Froward it to me too, if you don't mind.

Old 11-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Info sent, and I'd sure like a list too.

"Positive waves, man, gotta keep havin' positive waves..."

Jay
Old 11-29-2008, 09:33 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
Was just wondering, Would anybody be opposed to me using the info from the ES list? Let me know in this thread if I can use it for you.
Mine and N00dles' info is the same as on the E.S. list. I'd like a copy too, please. Thanks, Matt!

Old 11-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
My info sent, and another request for a copy.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 11-29-2008, 09:57 PM
mountainkowboy

Info sent, and yet another request for the...........................shhhhhh........list.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerider View Post
Info sent, and I'd sure like a list too.

"Positive waves, man, gotta keep havin' positive waves..."

Added to it for ya

Engine by Otto.
Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI
Old 11-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Great idea

Include me.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:10 AM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Thank you for the prompt replies, it was fast and furious for a while.
I have about 65 members so far. Distributing the list would probably work best through email, I have quite a few but not all of them. Those that I took from the ES list did not have them.
I have compiled a spread sheet and will also have it as a PDF file, depending on which works best I will send it out soon.
I will date it so that when I have an adequate update, you can just delete the existing one.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:04 AM
TC88

Info sent... please send me a copy of the list
Old 11-30-2008, 01:29 AM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
I sent out the PDF version as a test. It wasn't dated, as it is a work in progress. several email addys came back bad. I am sorting through them to see who they are and why they came back bad.