Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Our Fine Sponsors > LDMC Graphic Novel
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

LDMC Graphic Novel From the unsound mind of yolkum

Old 11-17-2014, 04:54 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Challenge Coin Winners

Well this month is the first Challenge Coin Drawing and guess what number came up?...

Randy you won an LDMC Knit Cap, like the one that handsome dude in the photo is wearing, minus my dandruff...

So the plan is, I'm going to run this contest every couple months. Anyone who owns an official numbered LDMC Challenge coin is eligible to win. I'll have a drawing and the coin that comes up wins their owner some LDMC gear. Going to make it one win a year. So once you win something, you're out of the running until the next calendar year... that's right. Mr. Obvious here.

Thanks again to everyone for supporting the book.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg knit_cap.jpg (65.3 KB, 69 views)

Old 11-17-2014, 06:52 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
That toque is the shite!

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 11-17-2014, 07:03 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I didn't know that was gonna be a spellin test...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 11-17-2014, 10:03 PM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Took longer than I hoped to get this rolling, but let the fun begin.

Old 11-18-2014, 08:14 AM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
The hats look cool

Old 11-18-2014, 08:14 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

I won a super badass neato-jet awesome cool way to cover my bald pate!!!!!

(That beanie is freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!)

THANKS JOSH, YOU ROCK!!!!

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 11-18-2014, 08:52 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Keith View Post
The hats look cool

Thanks Keith!

Old 11-18-2014, 08:55 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post

No problem Randy. Thought these beanies would be appropriate with the weather we are getting!

Old 11-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Glide's Bride

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Corojo Machito.......Thanks MEGA
Palerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post

Woot!!!!!
Old 11-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Yolkum
The new website design looks good. I like the archive view where you can see all the pages together in thumbnail views

Old 11-19-2014, 07:28 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Think #56.......

js..............

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 12-17-2014, 04:48 PM
DD

Exclamation DECEMBER CHALLENGE COIN WINNERS!

Well I was going to draw 2 winners this month for the LDMC Challenge coin contest, but hell it's the holidays, so I drew 3 instead.

The Winners are #14, #25 and #50!

Two of which are members of the site, Slow Hound and Infidel.
You guys each won LDMC knit caps.

I'll send you guys PMs to find out where you want them mailed to.
Thanks everybody and the comic will start back up in January after this holiday hiatus.

Have a Merry Christmas everybody!

Tags
hat, LDMC, lostdogsmc, winner