Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

Old 03-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMsocko View Post
I quess you are old enough for you and I to have a heart to heart talk about the birds and bees.
Birds and Bees? Msocko3 is a living witness! Perhaps the best work you've ever put a wrench to.

Old 03-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
What's a garage?
Whats a garage door opener?
Old 03-11-2007, 10:22 AM

OLDMsocko has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Birds and Bees? Msocko3 is a living witness! Perhaps the best work you've ever put a wrench to.
He is one of my shining examples!!!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 02:59 PM
FOG :-(

trooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I do a hard downshift at high rpm's, the bike barks and the Appalachian Princess hears me comin' down the street and opens the door. Unless of course she's with me, then she gets off and opens it.
Got a real garage door opener fob on the bike, but also have a similar model to yours, Gray. If Da Boss is at home, she'll hear the rumble about a half block away and the door will be opening by the time I hit the driveway. She luvs me.

T113
Old 03-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper113 View Post
Got a real garage door opener fob on the bike, but also have a similar model to yours, Gray. If Da Boss is at home, she'll hear the rumble about a half block away and the door will be opening by the time I hit the driveway. She luvs me.

T113
Keep living right. And one day...she'll be crazy about ya!

Old 03-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I bought a small Sear's keychain opener. works pretty good since I leave my keys clipped to my belt loop. Still planning on buying the Harley one that hooks up to the high beam switch...
Old 03-12-2007, 04:32 PM
GrayRider

Worked perfectly again tonight.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

My garage door opener wasn't home. Had to manually open it with my own remote.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Casaba

I got a 12 year old opener that still works every time...if he is home from school
Old 03-13-2007, 05:12 AM

OLDMsocko has failed to amuse us
Since my garage is detached, I have to do it myself. Can't rely on my OL to hit the button unless she is with me.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:40 PM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
I just leave the Garage door open.
Whenever I leave the garage door open, my wife tells me to zip up my fly.

Nicky
Old 03-15-2007, 08:51 PM
FOG :-(

trooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographic
My opener wasn't home this afternoon...had to push the remote button on my bike. Pretty stressful.

T113