Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > G.B.N.F. Memorial Ride
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

G.B.N.F. Memorial Ride Annual ride to honor those who are gone but not forgotten

Old 05-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Navy Doof

Streetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steak
Update on the Texas G.B.N.F Ride

How many will coming to this Ride?

We have a place to stay in Nacogdoches, Tx
The Victorian Inn and Suites. $59.89 + tax.
3612 North Street
936-560-6038

I blocked off 10 rooms (doubles). For the 21st, 22nd of June checking out on the 23rd. They have pool, Hot tub, a place to BBQ and a place to hang out at night. When you call tell them that you are with the G.B.N.F. Run to get the reduced rate. Normal rate is $79 a night.

So now we just need to get a head count on who is going. And we need some ride plans. What ya say Ricky or Dan?

______
Joe
Old 05-06-2013, 11:30 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have a couple of rides in mind. I'll have to run over that way to check them out.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Navy Doof

Streetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steak
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSurly View Post
I have a couple of rides in mind. I'll have to run over that way to check them out.
Thank you Sir,

______
Joe
Old 05-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
I 'm in !!!!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:48 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm in. I have a few rides that a way too

Sent from my Star Trek communicator

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 05-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
I'm gonna try to make this. I never know with my job.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:08 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks for finding this Joe! Looks like a nice place.

Here's a link to the Victorian

That's 6...who else is in?

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 05-18-2013, 11:16 PM
Navy Doof

Bump..

______
Joe
Old 05-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Planning to make a trip there tomorrow to chase a route.

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-19-2013, 07:28 AM
gAZINTAs

NotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Crap. That's the Friday of my birthday party. Turning the big 50. For some reason I thought that this ride was the weekend of the ROT rally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
June Bug
Woman of a Thousand Names

*Basically whatever you want to call me.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:56 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by par_fore View Post
Thanks for finding this Joe! Looks like a nice place.

Here's a link to the Victorian

That's 6...who else is in?
I'm tentative pending release from the doc. <sigh>

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 05-19-2013, 10:59 AM
gAZINTAs

SlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
My bikes at the Indy still, also waiting on windshield still.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

In Nacogdoches now.

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowRebel View Post
My bikes at the Indy still, also waiting on windshield still.
You have a month! We need ya there!
Old 05-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

San Augustine county's county roads are, without exception, NOT fit for Harley travel.

That is all.

There could be pictures

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod