Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:52 AM
gAZINTAs

J's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suck

Where are you at in NC? I'm up there at least once a month to see my parents and I generally ride. They are just outside of Mooresville in the country a little.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Just an Excitable Boy

Last Cigar Smoked: Ashton Virgin Sun Crown
OZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
It's funny, yet sad, yet funny this thread is dominated by EST peoples.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:03 AM
gAZINTAs

J's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suck
What is sad is that my little city of AL is on EST. The rest of the state is on Central time to the best of my knowledge, but the city voted to operate on EST due to the amount of military peeps that work at Benning. Even Dish Network thinks I'm on Central time....
Old 02-05-2011, 01:07 AM
Just an Excitable Boy

OZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Rumor has it last call is:

Indiana: 3 a.m., 12:30 a.m. on Sundays. (A state law has recently been passed that will soon do away with the earlier Sunday closing time and push it back to 3 a.m.)

Maybe they're all out choppin' ice?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:10 AM
gAZINTAs

I wanna go drinkin' with them. I haven't closed down a bar in a moth or so though. I've been good. I did spend an evening at Howl at the Moon in Charlotte last weekend. Dueling piano bars are fun if you hit them on the right night.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:53 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks awfully quiet at the all-nighter

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 02-05-2011, 02:58 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
up and working the garbage route...

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by J's 02 View Post

Where are you at in NC? I'm up there at least once a month to see my parents and I generally ride. They are just outside of Mooresville in the country a little.
I'm a bit east of Mooresville near Lexington. You'd just keep going on 85 about an hour past Charlotte. Several Doofs in the area. We've mostly managed to keep the purple element out of the area so far -- but you're welcome to visit!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 02-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZNOG View Post
It's funny, yet sad, yet funny this thread is dominated by EST peoples.
Hey, I'm here in the mountain time zone and don't feel the least bit dominated- just sort of abandoned as the evening wears on and the easterners drop like flies.

My goal for today is to stay up until about 9:00 this evening and go to bed early so I can revamp my sleeping hours for a week that requires some early rising. We went out Saturday afternoon to run errands and check on hay. Intended to go out and load hay this morning, but down came the snow. Loading and unloading hay covered in several inches of snow is not at the top of my "oh, boy, let's get after it" list of fun things to do. I sort of hope the snow wasn't as heavy west of us so we can go get the hay. We're getting low (been feeding an extra horse) and there isn't a lot of hay available this time of year.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:08 AM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Eastern time represented! I'm up...again. For about a year I've needed Ambien to get to sleep. Job loss and such were getting to me so doc gave me a prescription. I've been trying to ween off of it by taken only half a pill last night and tonight. Last night I was up til 3am. Tonight? We'll see.

Old 02-06-2011, 02:40 AM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
I'm a bit east of Mooresville near Lexington. You'd just keep going on 85 about an hour past Charlotte. Several Doofs in the area. We've mostly managed to keep the purple element out of the area so far -- but you're welcome to visit!
Sounds like a good opportunity for me to sample some of that legendary Lexington style bbq to me!

I'm a big fan of Lancaster's in Mooresville, but I don't have a line on a good spot in Lexington.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:42 AM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
Hey, I'm here in the mountain time zone and don't feel the least bit dominated- just sort of abandoned as the evening wears on and the easterners drop like flies.
Hey it 2:41 right now, don't expect TOO much more from me! :-)
Old 02-07-2011, 12:04 AM
Just an Excitable Boy

Sorry I'm late.

But tell me...

Should this be a sticky, and which mod/admin should we D/call

to argue about it?

We got a couple hrs to talk 'bout it it 'tween just usens'....
Old 02-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Just an Excitable Boy

Hellooooooooo, test, 1, 2, test...

Is this thing on...

(It's after midnight) fer some of us....

God, I got's ta get me some a them Ambiens an stuff.........
Old 02-07-2011, 01:16 AM
gAZINTAs

I hear ya loud and clear. I'm not senior enough to call for a sticky. I'll leave that to yenz vets.