Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Our Fine Sponsors > LDMC Graphic Novel
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

LDMC Graphic Novel From the unsound mind of yolkum

Old 01-14-2016, 02:09 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Exclamation Stuffs getting real'n stuff...

LDMC Update...
try to pretend that you care.

Well, this fall I rebuilt the 1st issue of the web-comic as an actual comic book to be printed and sold on digital stores. I've also rebuilt the book's website to be more user friendly and professional, started a monthly newsletter and a weekly blog on the site.

One pretty cool thing was that I got hooked up with a group that does a podcast called Comixlaunch, they do a show on running a Kickstater for comicbook creators.

Over the next couple months I'm going to be part of a group of creators that they are going to help walk through the steps of running a successful Kickstarter campaign for our personal projects. I'm looking forward to it.

If you haven't seen the new site yet, you'll have to swing by and check it out.
Let me know what you think?... dear god what did I just say. That is just inviting disaster.

http://www.lostdogsmc.com

The site has shots of the new art from the book and if you join the newsletter I'm starting up the give aways again for those on the newsletter list.

Well I'll have more info soon.
Can't wait to see everyone this year.

Oh and one more thing, I'll be hitting up people who supported the comic from the beginning for names and photos for the site. I'd like to start doing zombie character head shots of the LDMC supporters to post on the blog and the site. To give thanks for keeping the dream alive.

Also for members who own the Zombie Herders shirts, I'm still collecting photos for the site's gallery... Scabby. I'm talking to you.

Alright, have a good one brudders.
Attached Images
File Type: png utility_pole_dispatch-note_01.png (64.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg B01CH01P001-sample.jpg (149.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: png LDMC_logo-01.png (20.2 KB, 32 views)

Old 01-14-2016, 07:52 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I care...

Neat shadowy effects up top...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 01-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Like I care...

You forgot to "Like" it...I feeexed it for ya

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 01-15-2016, 06:58 PM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
You forgot to "Like" it...I feeexed it for ya
yer a giver... must be hanging around mega too much.

Old 01-15-2016, 06:59 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
I care...

Thanks Tom!

I just got paper samples from the printer today. Stuff is slowly creeping forward.

Tags
Joshua Janes, LDMC, lost dogs mc, zombie, Zombie Herder