Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Tins, Body Work, & Paint
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-25-2014, 12:47 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Looking forward to seeing the 'finished product'.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 03-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Hangaround

Last Cigar Smoked: RYO but it has been so long I forget
Squrll has failed to amuse us
Progress parts back from painter, loving the color

Just a taste

Damn photo's dont do it justice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0252.JPG (113.2 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0247.JPG (139.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0249.JPG (147.7 KB, 53 views)
Old 03-27-2014, 08:55 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
DAMN DUDE!

That paint is DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

And the iridescent black metallic on an FLH is ALWAYS a winner!

Good choice, and well done sir!

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 03-27-2014, 10:07 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Oh Great, so now it's going to be faster?

Kimber

Old 03-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Oh Great, so now it's going to be faster?

Oh no, he is "reigning it in"

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 03-27-2014, 10:26 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post
Oh no, he is "reigning it in"

Yeah, that's like saying I'm done.

Kimber

Old 03-29-2014, 08:16 AM
I like my bacon battered

BenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Where did you source the floating rotors?

Old 03-29-2014, 08:41 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBoosted View Post
Those look like the Harley ones.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 03-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
I will let him tell you how he "stole" that and other stuff.

But he shot me a text earlier in the week and gave me a heads up on a stock seat and backrest.

I stopped by to take a look and walked out with the setup for 50 bucks. Take off from a 98 that rated a 9.7 out of 10.

I've been looking since I got the EG cause my seat pan broke at the tang and it started ripping at one of the buttons.

Last edited by vafatboy; 03-29-2014 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-29-2014, 04:43 PM
Hangaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBoosted View Post
Fronts I picked up off Craigs for a few pennies, two for less than the price of one, and the rear from Ronnies HD

Yes these are Harley rotors Sunstar makes them
Old 03-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Hangaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
I will let him tell you how he "stole" that and other stuff.

But he shot me a text earlier in the week and gave me a heads up on a stock seat and backrest.

I stopped by to take a look and walked out with the setup for 50 bucks. Take off from a 98 that rated a 9.7 out if 10.

I've been looking since I got the EG cause my seat pan broke at the tang and it started ripping at one of the buttons.
You know I will always look out for you my Brother!!
Old 03-29-2014, 06:12 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squrll View Post
Yeah I get that all the time after we run a bunch of twisties and stop, Then when we go back and check they are working just fine
I am guessing a member of the 5000 club....

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 03-29-2014, 07:01 PM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
Probably so.

Kimber

Old 03-29-2014, 07:34 PM
Hangaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
Not sure I think I am really a member of the reigning it in club
Old 04-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Hangaround

ok another update with some pictures. but even though it looks done Saddle bags are going back to be repainted not happy with out come after I got everthing put back together and out in the light.

Front

Then the big question to badge or stay naked
Naked

Badged

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Profile.JPG (155.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg front.JPG (151.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg badge Profile.JPG (163.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Badge.JPG (157.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Tank.JPG (160.5 KB, 28 views)