Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 06-17-2013, 08:14 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk

Old 06-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
Nice going!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Old 06-17-2013, 08:26 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Odd that after all this time he didn't ride the remaining 500 feet to a sign on the actual Hwy 43, but in this case, I guess we'll take what we can get, since Scabby was probably there and 1,000 ft of additional riding may have been the difference between a successful ride and limping home on the rim...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:07 PM
Eeyore

Keith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
I knew you could do it!

With a little prodding.

And given enough time.

Whew! I'm glad that's over.
Musta been the burger that provided the final motivation. That was a hell of a burger, too.

They call me Bud.
You have no concept of the depths to which I do not give a damn...
After 2 1/2 years as a Doof Prospect, my give a damn is STILL broken and parts are still on backorder.
2007 FLHP
Known Associate of Scabby Doo, Swede, Blondie, Bad Dice, BillyB, Taz, Not Donna, Dinero, Stone Cold, Half Pint.

So yeah, I know people.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:10 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith4001r View Post
Musta been the burger that provided the final motivation. That was a hell of a burger, too.
It was good and then we got one just as good the next day at the Horny Toad Bar and Grill in Cranfils Gap.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 06-17-2013, 11:18 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Just to make sure...

Sent from the road.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1371529114010.jpg (64.2 KB, 94 views)

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-17-2013, 11:36 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
And, even though I have it in the folio already, here it is from a 'southern exposure'

with a little something extra...

Sent from the road.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1371530100143.jpg (59.1 KB, 93 views)

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-18-2013, 07:16 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Dammit.

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.
Probably from the crapper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LCOD.jpg (86.1 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg RCOD.jpg (212.8 KB, 188 views)

Old 06-18-2013, 07:59 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Odd that after all this time he didn't ride the remaining 500 feet to a sign on the actual Hwy 43, but in this case, I guess we'll take what we can get, since Scabby was probably there and 1,000 ft of additional riding may have been the difference between a successful ride and limping home on the rim...
Pretty good, pretty good.

Greg
Old 06-18-2013, 08:16 AM
gAZINTAs

NotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerider View Post
Good job!

Purple Rain..the zinTs have a lot to answer for if that cinematic travesty was their doing.
June Bug
Woman of a Thousand Names

*Basically whatever you want to call me.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Dammit.

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.
Probably from the crapper.
Accepted countersign when taking selfies

Old 08-17-2013, 11:44 PM
gAZinTa

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Tripple Maduro
VonSiegl has failed to amuse us
Nuf Said - I am the president
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 43.jpg (103.1 KB, 77 views)

Mein Motorrad ist schneller als Ihr Motorrad

Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013
Old 08-26-2013, 06:27 AM
Scotlands Lady Doof

weebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Did not know what colour of boa to use so used a few.

That ol' bugger won't tell me what the hand sign is.

I had to bribe him to find where the (secret) A43 was, he did lend me a banana guard but would not explain why it was essential.

Name: weebikerlass

DoR: 26/08/2013
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigburd.jpg (135.1 KB, 63 views)

There is no life-form lower than a stalker

Last edited by weebikerlass; 08-26-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:36 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Oh, if you weren't already in by virtue of indoor plumbing, you would be now.
Well done!

Old 08-26-2013, 06:41 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Awesome!

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)