Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Dyna Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
looks good Geno......little disappointed in ya buying all that "official" HD stuff
Old 07-08-2011, 11:05 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
look at the dates...i think Geno already sh!tcanned 'em...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 07-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley View Post
very nice...
your doing it again......stop it
Old 07-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Known Associate

smiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilks View Post
your doing it again......stop it
1 on every forum.....
Old 07-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Smoker of Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley View Post
1 on every forum.....
dude....don't do that.....I don't want to get "vacationed" again

I just got back in the green
Old 07-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilks View Post
dude....don't do that.....I don't want to get "vacationed" again

I just got back in the green

Attention Mods! He's requesting to go from periwinkle to green. Please oblige!