Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:48 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
To everyone who's phone number I lost due to the recent phone trauma drama please pm your number right now!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 11-20-2010, 09:52 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
What trauma/drama?
Use more words.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:59 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
another satisfied att customer....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-20-2010, 10:02 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
What trauma/drama?
Use more words.
I was in Bandera last weekend trying to find the restaurant where I was to meet BillyB. I pulled over into a bank parking lot to check the name again, pulled my phone out of my bag and promptly dropped it. It broke the top right hinge thingy which activates the phone when you open it.

I finally found the restaurant and sought the advice of Mr. AT&T (aka BillyB.) He found a phone store in Kerrville and even suggested a ride route to said phone store. I rode Highway 16 from Bandera to Kerrville which turned out to be one awesome, spectacular highway. There are these two little 15 mph curves on that highway that are just amazing!

Anyway, I ended up purchasing an I-phone 3GS. . .or at least that's what I think it is. But!. . . because they couldn't activate the phone they could only retrieve the numbers on my SIM card. Apparently the majority of my numbers were saved on the phone and could not be retrieved.

There are also a couple of pics I lost, but that's another story.

So, is that enough words or do you need more?

Old 11-20-2010, 10:05 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
They could have installed the SIM card in a "free" one and transfered them to paper?

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 11-20-2010, 10:07 AM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
can't you turn on the old one and just copy them like the good old days?

and btw, I can't find your number in my phone for some reason....

edit"found it

edit:nope just fb info....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-20-2010, 10:11 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Don't you have them backed up online for free like us Verizon (whose cell coverage is measured in area, not population density) customers do?
And how do we know if we were on the card or lost?

Old 11-20-2010, 10:12 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
can't you turn on the old one and just copy them like the good old days?

and btw, I can't find your number in my phone for some reason....

edit"found it

edit:nope just fb info....
I can't turn on the phone because the hinge thingy that activates it when you open the phone is broken.

Quote:
Don't you have them backed up online for free like us Verizon (whose cell coverage is measured in area, not population density) customers do?

No.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:14 AM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Dude...just assume you're lost. It's probably the correct answer 90% of the time anyway.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 11-20-2010, 10:18 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

So, you don't know if we're on the card either?
I called you, though.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:19 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
So, you don't know if we're on the card either?
I called you, though.
Can you use less words?

Old 11-20-2010, 10:19 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
Dude...just assume you're lost. It's probably the correct answer 90% of the time anyway.
Boop tells me I liked you..... once.
Personally, I have no recollection of that.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:21 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
Can you use less words?
Well, I could, but I'm just feeling all chatty this morning. Probably a combination of the coffee and all the recent interaction with Doof Babes and distaff gAZINTAs.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:43 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The iPhone 3GS is a solid phone, think you will like it a lot. Tons of great apps and you can back it up on your computer anytime you synch it to add more music or video

PM sent with my contact info.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:48 AM
grapenutless

I sent you an email, you can get those on your phone I think
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty