Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Victory
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-20-2007, 12:41 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm turning Japanese,

I think I'm turning Japanese,

I really think so... da da da da da da da da

I'm sure it's cool to a lot of people, just not me.

Old 06-20-2007, 01:28 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
it's about 100 yrs before it's time.

Old 07-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nope, uh uh...not for me. I really don't like the a$$ end elevation.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 07-12-2007, 10:53 AM
R.I.P.
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Garytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Glider View Post
That is my sentiment also. At least it is something new and different. Getting tired of everybody copying Harley and not doing something new. The Japenese bike builders with their obvious knock off cruisers are the worst at it. In fairness Victory has had big elements of style in their bikes before this Vision bike also. And also agree with Greyrider, the style of these bikes is NESS all the way. Whatever Victory is paying Ness for his help it looks like it is paying off for them if only in the form of helping them achieve something different in terms of style.

So I do give Victory credit for that.
I find them very "interesting." I MUCH prefer the looks of the "Street," over the "Tour," but the box is supposed to be easy to remove (and has cover plate for when off), so would probably get the Tour and remove the box to have when wanted. Otherwise same bike. Reserve judgement on looks till I actually SEE one for real, not just pics. This is the only non-Harley tour bike I would even be interested in checking out. Different. I'm very happy & satisfied with my '04 Geezer-Glide Standard, but I (like most of us) spent what is BIG bucks for me to get it as is. If the never ending E.P.A., etc. stupid chit squeezes/tightens-the-noose to where I can no longer enjoy/have my bike as is....comes time/force for change, I'll be considering what's offered at that time by H-D AND Vic. Have to try the Vic. on for size, but seems to be MUCH closer to what I'd want to end up with "out-of-the-box." I think Vic. is also some of the push for Harley somewhat getting with it. A good thing. Larger motors, 6 speed trannys, 6 gallon tanks, better braking, better lighting, etc., etc., etc. Nice to have more choices and better options FROM BOTH, I.M.H.O.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:14 AM
BigAlsRK

Not for me......looks sharp......for someone else
Old 07-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Did someone say Arlen Mess?
Never been a fan of his penchant for loooooong, sweeeeeping curves.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 07-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garytheterrible View Post
I find them very "interesting." I MUCH prefer the looks of the "Street," over the "Tour," but the box is supposed to be easy to remove (and has cover plate for when off), so would probably get the Tour and remove the box to have when wanted. Otherwise same bike. Reserve judgement on looks till I actually SEE one for real, not just pics. This is the only non-Harley tour bike I would even be interested in checking out. Different. I'm very happy & satisfied with my '04 Geezer-Glide Standard, but I (like most of us) spent what is BIG bucks for me to get it as is. If the never ending E.P.A., etc. stupid chit squeezes/tightens-the-noose to where I can no longer enjoy/have my bike as is....comes time/force for change, I'll be considering what's offered at that time by H-D AND Vic. Have to try the Vic. on for size, but seems to be MUCH closer to what I'd want to end up with "out-of-the-box." I think Vic. is also some of the push for Harley somewhat getting with it. A good thing. Larger motors, 6 speed trannys, 6 gallon tanks, better braking, better lighting, etc., etc., etc. Nice to have more choices and better options FROM BOTH, I.M.H.O.

I'm kinda agreein' with Gary.

I really like the look. More importantly the package.
Overhead cam.
Big inch motor.
6 gal. tank

I'll just have to wait a few years to see what prices they'll command on the used market.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:34 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Cool

Not for me. but I give them credit, it's not copying anyone!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0015_wallpaper_1600x1200_v2.jpg (20.4 KB, 110 views)

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 07-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfengler View Post
Not for me. but I give them credit, it's not copying anyone!

Sorta' Vespa-ish.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 07-20-2007, 06:30 PM
wibiker

rode it!

i liked it alot.

Victory's pull like mules. stock.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by wibiker View Post
rode it!

i liked it alot.

Victory's pull like mules. stock.

That's what I'm talkin' about..............!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:47 PM
wibiker

well qdog, i own my second vic (05 kingpin tour) so i may be prejudiced, but i do like the way they run.

Still have my old sporty and will still own another HD i am sure, but my local HD dealer is a dickweed, and i like it when he sees me on the vic.

I asked him to order some parts last fall for my old flh(which i just sold), he said its time you sold that bike. So i ended up getting the parts elsewhere anyway. so my thinking is why spend my new bike money at a place where they treat me like shit? i have other stories of no customer support from this guy too. and i bought the 82 new from him...actualy his dad.

also the kingpin with a stage one set up and a ecm tweak or 2 runs like you would not believe...
Old 07-20-2007, 07:05 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Which bike did you ride the one wif the TourPak?

The only thing that scares me...and I mean ONLY thing... is that long a$$ed cam-chain.

I like the lines.
It looks so loooooong....and comfy.

I believe this gave the coffee-drinkin', break-takin' Engineers at H-D The Blues!

All of a sudden a snowmobile company comes out of the woods and starts makin' sit up and take notice.

6 spped.
Big engine.
You shouldn't have to buy this stuff AFTER you buy the bike.

...just sayin'....
Old 07-20-2007, 09:42 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
So that's where the Rocker 2 up seat came from...

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 07-21-2007, 10:52 PM
wibiker

the tour.
it has a big trunk

you sit in the bike, not on it. the floor board extends out far enough to be highway pegs(i liked that! 34 in inseam)

it handled like a tippy cup i liked that.

felt quiet, but wasnt. the wind is non exixtent practically

did not like the fairing, but i think you get used to that. i have a windshield now and have had batwings, so the frame mounted fairing was unsettling at first.

the mirrors, vents. windshield, electronics etc.. cool

the 106 just RIPPS it sounds great and although no gear or mama, it felt like that would not be a problem.

i guess i like it.

i will wait a year or two before i buy one though.

i think mama will want it too. so she can take over the KP