Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Tattoos, Piercings, Body Art
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 04-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Very nice Gord! I like the skulls - and 6 skulls are better than one, right??

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Very nice Gord! I like the skulls - and 6 skulls are better than one, right??
Pretty much my philosophy....

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 04-18-2007, 10:46 AM
chickenman

Well I like them alot. Good deal man.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:57 AM
kwas

You know when I was younger, getting some skull meant something totally different.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:59 AM
8-Ball

Now that Adriana has had time to become intimate with the skulls... what has been her reaction.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Double-D

Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Now that Adriana has had time to become intimate with the skulls... what has been her reaction.
She digs me, she wouldn't care if it were a tattoo of the Doof leadership.

Check that, Mega's kinda scary looking....

Just sayin'...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 04-26-2007, 11:42 AM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I think a tatoo of the big three would be a little over the top.
If you do it I'll do it

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 04-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk custom View Post
I think a tatoo of the big three would be a little over the top.
If you do it I'll do it
You first...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Keep Back 200 Feet