Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Arsenal
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Arsenal Where firearms enthusiasts gather to discuss their passion for things that go bang. Political debate is one floor down and not welcome here.

Old 03-11-2015, 07:15 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Alien Gear Holsters?

http://aliengearholsters.com/

The good? The Bad? The Ugly?

They've got a pretty good deal when you buy 2, I was thinking of one for the 1911, one for the .380, and another shell for my LC9.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 03-11-2015, 12:12 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The instructor we had for our CCL class loves Alien Gear holsters, and had a very nice one. He said they will swap out the shells when you change weapons for life.

I think I'm going to get one.

Old 03-11-2015, 02:13 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That style holster is certainly popular, and this example sure looks like a decent one. Price is right too.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 03-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That makes a good looking rig and I might consider one. I wonder how the plastic shell treats a blued gun. No doubt it's the perfect Tupperware companion, though.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 03-12-2015, 09:24 AM
Comfortably Numb

buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.buck couldn't even spell moron yesterday, and still can't today.
I've heard good reviews of Alien Gear holsters, but personally am not a fan of Kydex.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:59 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck View Post
I've heard good reviews of Alien Gear holsters, but personally am not a fan of Kydex.
They are actually made from Boltaron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=iIIktCUhpYQ

Old 04-03-2015, 02:59 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

And I just ordered mine....

Old 04-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
www.tuckergunleather.com

Lots of Texas rangers use this dude.

Curt

Old 04-19-2015, 10:26 AM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Chip...did you ever get this? Curious what your impression is.

I just placed an order for 2. One for my XDS and the other for Joe's Ruger. They didn't have one for my .380 and I'm not as likely to carry my Glock now that I have the XDS.

Can't beat the price.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 04-19-2015, 11:28 AM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
They offer some definite improvements over similar styled ones over the last decade. I prefer leather, learned from saddle horses and pack stock.

http://store.dmbullardleather.com/ca...837de2eaa45184

Jay
Old 04-19-2015, 09:52 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by par_fore View Post
Chip...did you ever get this? Curious what your impression is.

I just placed an order for 2. One for my XDS and the other for Joe's Ruger. They didn't have one for my .380 and I'm not as likely to carry my Glock now that I have the XDS.

Can't beat the price.
I ordered 2, one for the LCP, and one for my 1911....

And an extra shell for my LC9.

AB.

SO.

LUTE.

LEE.

LOVE them.

Ridiculously comfortable. And conceals VERY well. I carried my 5" 1911 all day today on the bike with a sleeveless Tshirt. no issues. No printing.

Helps to be a fat guy too, but this is the only holster that I've tried that I can disappear that .45 with under a tshirt.

I wear the LCP with shorts and a Tshirt.....

It is MY humble opinion you won't find better for the money.

$110 bucks, 2 holsters, plus a third shell, plus 2 screw & spacer "kits", shipped.

Don't get in a hurry, though, it took me a shade over 4 weeks to get mine.

I like the idea of lifetime shell swaps... sell a gun? mo big deal, send them the shell, they'll send you one for your new gun.
Quote:
Kudos!

Old 04-20-2015, 12:15 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Got mine for my XDs in two weeks.... love it

Old 04-20-2015, 09:00 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks for the update Chip. The price seems unbeatable. 68.83 for both shipped with an extra shell. I'll give my report once it arrives.

Now...I wait

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 09-30-2017, 02:54 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Couple years later....

STILL love them. I now have... 4 or 5.

I used one for my LC9, which was my EDC for almost 2 years. The screws on the loops loosened once, a drop of LocTite fixed that. And that was the only issue. I have one for my XDs that I carry every day, and a lefty for a 1911 I keep under the counter on the truck with the hard attachment mounts... but I haven't installed it yet.
Quote:
Kudos!