Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Mountain/Prairie
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Mountain/Prairie Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming

Old 08-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Sweet tea.
long island ice tea

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
There were plenty of people innocent in that crowd, at least of that fight. Just because someone is a biker or a cop or works in a bar, doesn't make him guilty or a bad witness. If I was there, I wouldn't have seen anything.

Still without knowing all the facts, I bet you will have a hrd time finding someone innocent in that crowd. Also I bet little will happen to the officer.
I wasn't reffering to the whole crowd. I just meant the HA and IP were drinking, it was 1am, that it is hard to say what happened, with the facts we have.

The cop who shot, does not have a good record. Still doesn't mean he was not provoked.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Double-D

Dsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographic
Doof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
..more..
I read the link...I noticed big numbers...is he one of us ??? Should I watch my back now ???

Old 01-25-2009, 08:02 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I don't like cops trying to act like 1%'s they think they can do as they please. I bet 81 was in the right.

[/CENTER]

"East Coast Irregulars"
Old 01-25-2009, 08:29 AM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
from what I've read sounds like both sides had issues its unfortunate they came together in the same bar......I'm also betting there was a lot more guns in the bar......If you don't want to get shot don't go where they wear guns.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:01 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
I don't like cops trying to act like 1%'s they think they can do as they please. I bet 81 was in the right.
Some do that....

Last edited by thrasher; 01-25-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
2am in a bar, I don't think there are to many right people. I have read there has been issues with cops trying to act patch members. They wouldn't like it if people started wearing cop uniforms around.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:55 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
There were plenty of people innocent in that crowd, at least of that fight. Just because someone is a biker or a cop or works in a bar, doesn't make him guilty or a bad witness. If I was there, I wouldn't have seen anything.

Still without knowing all the facts, I bet you will have a hrd time finding someone innocent in that crowd. Also I bet little will happen to the officer.
I believe I read that the shooter cop was acquitted (no surprise there). Other cops have misdemeanor charges pending that will likely get dismissed.

Anyone else think the cop was most likely under the influence of alcohol? Of course no way of proving it, since he wasn't tested. Its highly likely that he wasn't at that bar at 2AM for a sarsaparilla.