Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > gAZINTa mythology
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
To Gazintas From Popeye Doof

Here is another gift to the G team from the D-team
Attached Images
File Type: gif expedition_back_lggaz.GIF (36.2 KB, 92 views)

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 03-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Baalz

I think we are about to lose another. sniff.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hey 8-ball...........this yours?

This yours?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bricks 18ball.JPG (57.4 KB, 65 views)

Old 03-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Road Glider

Popeye, you know we got your back man but if your sayin you want to hang with us I say welcome and good choice.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:13 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Glider View Post
Popeye, you know we got your back man but if your sayin you want to hang with us I say welcome and good choice.
You do realize don't you? He comes with Dick.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Road Glider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Dick T is dead, the sailor man said so.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:27 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 0 P E Y E View Post
This yours?
Don't think so.
It's tapered the wrong way.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:30 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Don't encourage the 'ziNTas..........

Oh wait..........you meant that Dick!
Old 03-03-2007, 07:02 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Thanks P O P E Y E

And I agree with Road Glider.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:05 PM
captainlee

Popeye your are here, come on over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are a higher form of life !!!!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Known Associate

Where do I sign?

Old 03-04-2007, 01:12 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Where do I sign?
Go to user control panel

Select gAZINTAs for group membership

Select gAZINTAs to be identified as a member of this group
Old 03-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
DON'T DO IT POPEYE..............STAY DOOF.............

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 03-04-2007, 04:14 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
POPEYE.........BROTHER

Old 03-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Quote:

Excellent work

Just an FYI

dibbley-doofus - Non-specific technological artifact. Used by engineers to indicate components that they cannot remember the names of. Usually acompanied by vigorous hand waving and violent gesticulation.

e.g., While Chris was holding the spring clip he gestured to the bench and asked Mike to pass the dibley-doofus. Unfortunately, Mike passed him a thingy instead.
submitted by mike_capriman - (www)

doof - Someone silly or funny.

e.g., Chris thinks he's funny, but he's the wrong kind of doof.

submitted by SiTh EmPrEsS

doof - Australian slang for a rave party--refers to noise of bass.

e.g., You going to the doof out in the bush?

submitted by ned lidbury

doof - Waterproof dirt--for that annoying thing Kids do when they are told to wash their hands. They never was their hands properly and leave dirt on the towel.

e.g., I call my boys in for dinner and told them to wash their hands first. When I went up to the bathroom there was doof all over the towel.

submitted by Alex

dooficious - Adjectival form of doofus. Adverbial form = dooficiously.

e.g., It is redundant to say that a dooficious doofus is waiting dooficiously in the dungeon.

submitted by Dr. John Holman - (www)

dooflinky - (doo-fling-kee) A word used for any noun that is not a person.

e.g., Bring me that dooflinky! or: Turn the dooflinky off!

submitted by ryan

dooflotchy - Can mean anything meant to mean something one says. Use it anywhere for anything.

e.g., "You stupid Dooflotchy!" "This Dooflotchy's giving me a rash."

submitted by Matt&Cole

hipster doofi - The gaggle of affected, urban twenty-somethings, often dressed in the combination hip-hop/alterna-nerd fashions designed to authenticate their culture of jaded cool. (Plural of "hipster doofus.")

e.g., I wanted to go the coffee shop last night, but it was packed with hipster doofi.