Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Have you nothing constructive to add?
Old 04-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
I like my Corbin ...........

tried two Mustangs, sent em both back .....

keeping the Corbin ............ for LIFE

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 04-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Have you nothing constructive to add?
If I did. Then you and I wouldn't be asking each other about which seats we want to add to our baggers now would we.

Old 04-30-2008, 06:51 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
When are you going to get off your butt and get a seat?

I still haven't ordered one yet. Think I am goign with the Corbin, just haven't ordered it yet. Not sure why.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
When are you going to get off your butt and get a seat?

I still haven't ordered one yet. Think I am goign with the Corbin, just haven't ordered it yet. Not sure why.

You can talk trash when you show me your receipt of your corbin! Till then...piss off.

Old 04-30-2008, 07:46 PM
Excommunicated

You would be in a better mood if your butt wasn't sure. Maybe I am wrong though, gay guys seem so gay.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
I resisted Corbin for years because I heard how long it took to break one in, and, they are hard as a brick.

I started taking 200 mile trips right out of the gate and never once was my ass hurting. I wish now I would have stepped up to a corbin years ago.

Mikey does have one of the coolest Corbin seats I've seen

THANKS BIG MIKE !!!!!

I had lots of help from 8Ball and Lady G, and others here too that gave me input.............. it was a TEAM effort and worked out REALLY WELL !!!!

oh yeah, and someone else that also helped out a bunch did some photoshop for me while I was waiting for 8ball to do his thing ......... but I'd have to go back and read it all to remember who did that for me ..... sorry
but I do remember it, and THANK YOU TOO !!

It's not only COMFORTABLE, but LOOKS KEWL on my bike too

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 05-01-2008, 07:25 AM
Baalz

Liked the look of the Corbin but didn't think I would like em after reading that they are hard.

Picked up mine on ebay and so far I absolutely love it.. Haven't been on a long ride yet but I'm pretty sure it wont be a problem.

Yes it is harder but it cradles my bottom entirely, supporting my rear like two hands cupping my cheeks.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:49 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
THANKS BIG MIKE !!!!!

I had lots of help from 8Ball and Lady G, and others here too that gave me input.............. it was a TEAM effort and worked out REALLY WELL !!!!

oh yeah, and someone else that also helped out a bunch did some photoshop for me while I was waiting for 8ball to do his thing ......... but I'd have to go back and read it all to remember who did that for me ..... sorry
but I do remember it, and THANK YOU TOO !!

It's not only COMFORTABLE, but LOOKS KEWL on my bike too
It does look sharp, Mikey...

Old 05-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Excommunicated

Ordered today. Ship date 6/9 dammit. He said 4-5 weeks, hope it makes it here before ES.

I was waiting for all the wisdom on shaping it. He said 30" is cut off for nose job. Said to ride it for the summer and send it back. $35 shipping each way, hope I like it.

After I ordered saw the pics, and that it has a hole in the back for passenger backrest. Don't need it. Not sure if I should ask to have it covered? Will that delay it?

Hopefully they are being cautious with there ship times. Dammit. What took me so long?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:41 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

So you ordered huh Johnny Big Nutz

Old 05-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Excommunicated

I was gonna call you out, tell you to get off you butt. But I fell asleep early.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Excommunicated

Seat shipped today! Was kinda bummed they said 4-5 weeks, which would have been very very iffy for ES.

Probably won't have it broken in by ES. Gonna be hard to leave whtie fang behind, my sheep skin. But gonna have to, to establish proper butt groove.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Do Different

baggins has failed to amuse us
I am 6' 4" and have a Corbin dual-tour on my 06 roadking police bike. I also have the Mustang solo with backrest. The difference I noticed between the two was this: Based on the mirrors and windshield, I sat lower but not so far back in the Mustang as I did on the Corbin. I definitely am looking through the windshield more on the Mustang. I think what happens is that the Mustang compresses down more. The Corbin does not give at all. A Mustang tech told me that the backrest was not really designed for people over 6' 2": interesting.

I use both seats and like both of them. I think the Corbin would get my vote in the end (no pun intended).

Lance.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:11 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Still liking my Corbin. Glad you'll get yours in time for ES.