Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > The Great Lakes Region
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Great Lakes Region Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Old 02-24-2007, 11:58 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
There has to be more than the 5 of ya's

I won't even break a sweat. Bring some friends (or anyone that'll be seen with ya) if that's all ya got.

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:30 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
I won't even break a sweat. Bring some friends (or anyone that'll be seen with ya) if that's all ya got.
Pretty tough TALK for a gAYZINTa...

Old 04-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Need to check in for IL myself.Reporting from the Naperville area.

Old 04-01-2007, 12:21 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
the Illinois group swells.........

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 04-01-2007, 01:02 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by djk View Post
Need to check in for IL myself.Reporting from the Naperville area.
Hey djk, welcome, I'm in Woodridge!

Old 04-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
Hey djk, welcome, I'm in Woodridge!
Hey,nice to meet ya.I am gonna need some local Doof membership to hook up with me on my 43 ride.

Old 04-01-2007, 06:36 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Hey,nice to meet ya.I am gonna need some local Doof membership to hook up with me on my 43 ride.
We'll do that. It'd be nice to meet up and get Illinois and Wisconsin out of the way on the same day.

Engine by Otto.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

Lets do it.Looks like next weekend is going to suck because of the weather report and doing the family thing on Easter.Maybe hook up the following weekend?I'm up for it.Gotta get out there and get the winter clinkers out.

hornrocker,ya in?

racindude?

Hey...Terrymiller...are Doof prospects allowed to ride with gazintas?

I WILL need a ruling on this!

Axe-man!,what do Ya think?

Last edited by d j; 04-01-2007 at 06:52 PM. Reason: 'cus
Old 04-01-2007, 08:37 PM
GazintA

I can't do it Easter weekend either. Hopefully after that, I'll start having some free time again.

Engine by Otto.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:17 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
As of now, the weekend after Easter looks good for me............... lets keep our eyes on the weather and take it from there......

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 04-02-2007, 07:26 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

Cool,will pencil in 4/14 or 4/15.15th will prob work out better.

Old 04-02-2007, 12:22 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Lets do it.Looks like next weekend is going to suck because of the weather report and doing the family thing on Easter.Maybe hook up the following weekend?I'm up for it.Gotta get out there and get the winter clinkers out.

hornrocker,ya in?

racindude?

Hey...Terrymiller...are Doof prospects allowed to ride with gazintas?

I WILL need a ruling on this!

Axe-man!,what do Ya think?
I'll do my best, at least to hook up with you guys somewhere for a bit... try to keep this updated, or PM me.

Oh, as far as a prospect riding with gAZINTAs, I think it's OK, as long as you:

1. Don't go to the other side

2. Can handle that gAZINTa smell

Mark

Old 04-02-2007, 09:53 PM
GazintA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
I'll do my best, at least to hook up with you guys somewhere for a bit... try to keep this updated, or PM me.

Oh, as far as a prospect riding with gAZINTAs, I think it's OK, as long as you:

1. Don't go to the other side

2. Can handle that gAZINTa smell

Mark
Soap ain't that bad once ya get used to it. Ya can ride lead if it really bothers ya though.

Engine by Otto.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:15 PM
GazintA Prime

bobsled77 has failed to amuse us

Cause i'm canadian EH!
Old 04-03-2007, 05:48 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
I've heard that soap ain't that bad once ya get used to it.
, so, now that you know that, have you thought about using it?