Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 04-29-2007, 11:56 AM
The Doof Clenas

Exclamation HighwayMen, Post Your 43 Ride Pics Here!!!

G. Please post your qualifying 43 ride pic here in this thread.

14. If you need a vote for membership, YOUR QUALIFYING PIC MUST BE IN THIS THREAD!!!

3A. Once I we your stuff in THIS thread, we can get the votes up and update the ROSTER.

Thanks for your cooperation.

MegaGlide

ps.... CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!
Old 04-29-2007, 01:12 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
swmnkdinthervr made me a DD today. Pls update my uniform....

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:13 PM
GrayRider

Here's HD FBOY's pic.

And here's f150tilt's.

Old 04-29-2007, 01:45 PM
8-Ball

Okay, I think I've got everything updated, but then I'm a doof...

Thanks!
Old 04-29-2007, 02:53 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I've gotten confused... too many people (not that that is a problem) have made their sojourn this weekend.

1. Please post your qualifying 43 ride pic here in this thread.

2. If you need a vote for membership, let me know in THIS thread.

3. If you are a DOUBLE D and need a color change, let me know in this thread

4. Once I see your stuff in this thread, we can get the votes up and update the Highwaymen Page.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Mike

ps.... CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!
Hey Mike...Thorns has been corked and DD'ed...you can also add JRFLHR as a DD (the other one "wearing" the sheep fur)...I'll let you know about any one else as I continue to have flashes of cognitive thought...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 04-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You can find my photo in the story of Doug and a 43 ride thread. I'd imagine I've got at least 17 votes so far. I was also one of the short Doofs defacing the MD 43 sign. Can you add the 43 in my sig? Don't remember how to do all that technical stuff.

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com
Old 04-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
As Doug has now indicated a desire to add DooF to his long list of accomplishments and become a full Double-D, he will need a sponsor to make the vote and the addition proper. I would suggest, based on the heart warming story he wrote, that TimmyD be his sponsor.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-29-2007, 03:40 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Hey Mike...Thorns has been corked and DD'ed...you can also add JRFLHR as a DD (the other one "wearing" the sheep fur)...I'll let you know about any one else as I continue to have flashes of cognitive thought...

8 is in the middle of making chili and home remodeling today,..but it's done.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:54 PM
GrayRider

Ooops, just noticed that Thorns, JR FLHR and Doug haven't stated their intentions or chosen monikers in the, "So you want to be a Doof," thread. Post there guys, and when a sponsor steps up, we'll call for a vote....protocol ya know.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
I pm'ed Thorns and JRFLHR to inquire as to their intentions. Have already suggested possible Sponsors for each. They are definitely DooF material, just look at them in the glasses in the group pic, JRFLHR in The chaps and Thorns being subjected to a corking.

Please see my suggestion regarding Doug <here>.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-29-2007, 04:18 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
.. They are definitely DooF material, just look at them in the glasses in the group pic, JRFLHR in The chaps and Thorns being subjected to a corking.
Oh, no doubt about it. They're shoe ins.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:09 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Another last but not least entry...SLOWHOUND has chosen to join us as a "DD"...he has yet to choose a moniker but here's the thread imploring membership (by proxy ) the "43" or "Doof" designation will be displayed shortly http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...4418#post54418

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 04-29-2007, 07:32 PM
8-Ball

I think I've screwed this thing up enough... I'm thinking there might be some votes necessary... hate the ass chewing I get on Mondays when I change chit over the weekend...

I'm often reminded of past transgressions, protocol, heirarchy, and other such things...

ah hell, screw it... I'm mince meat already...

edit.... okay I just read this thread... kind of... there are votes and sponsorships necessary.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
As Doug has now indicated a desire to add DooF to his long list of accomplishments and become a full Double-D, he will need a sponsor to make the vote and the addition proper. I would suggest, based on the heart warming story he wrote, that TimmyD be his sponsor.
Okey-Doke
Works for me.
Be posting for tracking purposes shortly.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 04-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Doug aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz 43 pic

Attached is the pic of Doug's 43 Run.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZoomieDog_43_02.JPG (48.6 KB, 1475 views)
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)