Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 04-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Interview... The Series

First let me say, I stole this idea from toothy on ADVRider.com. Now, on to the gist of the thread.

Many of us know eachother. We've ridden together, partied together, shared laughs, stories, and generally mucked it up with eachother.

But, many of us haven't had the chance to meet, or get to know our fellow posters. I want to change that with this thread.

Pick a fellow forum member that you'd like to know a little more about. Then interview them, right here, providing they agree.

This way we'll all get to know a little more about the person behind the avatar.

So, to kick this off, who wants to bear all, or some to our fellow basement dwellers?

Iffin you want to interview somebody, PM me, I'll PM them and set it all up.

I really want to try and have only one interview going at a time, that way it doesn't confuse any of the already confused anymore.

hopefully this'll fly here as well as it has over there

EDIT All interviews can be viewed HERE, without having to slog through all the other posts in this thread, although seeing the progression of the thread has it's merits too. But for you's that are hungry for the meat of the thread, go there and enjoy.

Last edited by darrell; 09-10-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:11 PM
captainlee

i wanna interview Grayrider !!!
Old 04-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
I figured a gAZINTa would be confused by this.

Read it again, Captain. It says to PM me, then I'll clear it with the individual you want to interview.

I doubt Gray wants to be interviewed by a gAZINTa, but I may be able to line up Sancho for ya.

Old 04-08-2007, 07:16 PM
captainlee

oh I'm not confused !
Old 04-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Livin Life

The Captain has so graciously accepted to be the first victi.. errr, interviewee.

So, without further delay,

Captain,

1) What's you first name. (And don't say Crunch)

2) I've seen quite a few pics of you from lots of different posters. Seems you do quite a bit of motorcycle travel. What motorcycle trip stands out most from the others, and why?

3) Just what is it you do (occupation)

4) Mentors/People you've looked up to when younger/ People who've help mold you to who you are today

5) Married/kids/pets?

6) One ride you'd love to do, no matter cost or time involved.

7) Something you will not walk out the door of your house without, besides your wallet.

8) TP placement on the roll: Over the top or underneath

that is all
-darrell

Old 04-08-2007, 07:56 PM
captainlee

The Captain has so graciously accepted to be the first victi.. errr, interviewee.

So, without further delay,

Captain,

1) What's you first name. (And don't say Crunch) Lee duh !! who is this interviewer

2) I've seen quite a few pics of you from lots of different posters. Seems you do quite a bit of motorcycle travel. What motorcycle trip stands out most from the others, and why? My son and I ride just about every day except when I need material that cant be delivered. The best vacation in my life 4500 miles /13 days(mostly Colorado and part of NM) with my son riding beside me .

3) Just what is it you do (occupation) high end remodel and Hurricane Window system sales and install

4) Mentors/People you've looked up to when younger/ People who've help mold you to who you are today. my dad and mom

5) Married/kids/pets? single and love it, got a good girlfriend, 2 boys one is a blacksheep the other is the best in the world, my riding buddy . one dog left an Australian sheppard, my other dog was murdered by the city of Corpus Christi

6) One ride you'd love to do, no matter cost or time involved. ALASKA !!!!!

7) Something you will not walk out the door of your house without, besides your wallet. My copenhagen snuff

8) TP placement on the roll: Over the top or underneath

neither I really hate it on a roll , I take it off the roller.

Last edited by captainlee; 05-11-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Livin Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
1) What's you first name. (And don't say Crunch) Lee duh !! who is this interviewer
Well, I try to start gAZINTA's off with something that ain't gonna stump 'em

Thanks Capt, for being such a good sport.

Old 04-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Livin Life

Next up:

The Captain will interview Gray

Old 04-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Why am I not surprised by any of this.....

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 04-08-2007, 09:14 PM
wibiker

darrell and your other brother.

this is a good idea.

this is a darn good idea
Old 04-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Livin Life

Like I said, I stole this idea, so I can't take credit.

I just saw how interesting it was on the other board, and thought I'd bring it over here.

Once the Captain gets to gettin, I have another interview already lined up.

Stay tuned...

Old 04-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
This is pretty cool..................

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 04-08-2007, 10:27 PM
GrayRider

I'm hopin' Oprah calls next.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I'm hopin' Oprah calls next.
I bet the cap'n would like a call from Dr. Phil seein' he's from texas.............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 04-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Livin Life

He's not supposed to do the interview over the phone.

Sheesh, empty minded gAZINTAs.