Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Clean & Sober
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I quit for 10 hours. Then I woke up this morning and had another.

I'm weak.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I give up sex everyyear for Lent.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
How does that go?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I mean with other people. Its easier then you think.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Double-D

I see your point.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Excommunicated

I hope it makes up for everythign else I do bad.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:57 PM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by spasette View Post
....smoking. Its been almost 48 hours. No withdraw. At all. Should I be worried?
"SHOULD I BE WORRIED?"

"DOES NOT compute Will Robinson"????

hang in there.....

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......
Old 12-06-2008, 03:41 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Just put them down and don't look back.
I put them down over 30 years ago. Never had one since.

Have confidence in yourself.

If you really want to quit, you will. You can do it!

Old 12-06-2008, 04:04 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post

That is the most successful technique...GOOD LUCK...I put em down almost 4 years ago...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 12-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
I had quit for 15 years then started again when some family stuff happened, smoked on and for for 7 years, quit again last october 28th, I am never going to smoke again!!

good luck, once you break some of the habits it gets easier, like getting in the car, or morning coffee, after a meal, before a meal.
after sex

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
I still enjoy smoking.
dumbass ........... jus sayin'

of course we all live our lives the way that we mostly want to ..... and we're all old enough to make our own choices ....

so, all be said and done, I think no less of you cause you chose to smoke ..... fuk, I chose to drink a lot of booze, that don't help me live a longer life either .... but I like it, so whatz the difference I'm a dumbass too

Old 12-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
I quit for 10 hours. Then I woke up this morning and had another.

I'm weak.
you pussy !

Old 12-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I give up sex everyyear for Lent.
you know I only got one response for that ...... dumbass

NEVER pass up the opportunity for sex, regardless what dayum day it happens to present itself to you !!

Yer a Doof ............... jus sayin' .................

Old 12-06-2008, 05:11 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post

so, all be said and done, I think no less of you cause you chose to smoke ..... fuk, I chose to drink a lot of booze, that don't help me live a longer life either .... but I like it, so whatz the difference I'm a dumbass too
Willie Nelson say that there are more old drunks than there are old doctors,... so have another round, Mikey...

Old 12-06-2008, 06:22 PM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post

That's fantastic.. your are "the one"....

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......