Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 05:59 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Loving and Righteous Father, Almighty God, help my heart remain firmly committed to your will and more fully conformed to your holy character and grace. In the name of Jesus, my Savior and my Lord. Amen.

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 09-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
Amen. Please keep those prayers coming. We all need them, some just don't know it yet.

Old 09-13-2009, 06:09 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Father, make me holy. Holy Spirit, make me eager. Jesus, make me glorious. Do these things for your praise and for the blessing of those who need to know you better. Please forgive me for the times I have settled for mediocrity and stir me to a holy passion to belong to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Old 09-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
Amen.

Old 09-14-2009, 05:57 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Loving and generous God, my Abba Father, please forgive me for letting my love for your children remain just a matter of words. Please give me the opportunity today to bless one of these brothers or sisters in Christ with a kind deed, a gentle action, or any kind of service he or she needs. I want to demonstrate my love just as my Savior did. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:50 AM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Amen.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Double-D

Amen. Thanks again.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:48 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Dear God, my Father ... precious Jesus my Lord ... Holy Spirit my inner companion and holy fire ... stir in me a holy passion to be the person of holy and righteous grace you have created me and redeemed me to be. Amen.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:22 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Amen.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 09-16-2009, 06:40 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Heavenly Father, God of the Ages and Giver of every good and perfect gift, please bless me with holy and practical wisdom so that I can more fully know how you have blessed me and so that I can be the blessing to others that you want me to be. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:49 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I needed this prayer today. Thank you and Amen.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Double-D

Amen. Thank you sir, I need all your prayers.

Old 09-17-2009, 05:54 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Father, open my heart and help me be a more generous person. I want to use the many blessings and resources, which you have entrusted to me, to bless others and bring you glory. Please give me courage to not be afraid to use what you have given me in ways that are bold and extravagant in your service. I know that when my heart is pure and I share your grace, I will never be able to out give you! In Jesus' name I thank you. Amen.

Old 09-17-2009, 05:57 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Amen.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:54 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Back from Cheeseapalooza..............

Dear Father, you have blessed me with so many wonderful blessings. I thank you for each and every one of them. At the same time, dear Father, I do long to be brought into your presence in glory as your child. The pain and heartache of the world, the fragility of my body, and my frustration with my own vulnerability to sin keep me longing for the day that your Son returns in glory. Until that day, help me as I try to be your holy child. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Tags
Christ, Christian, God, Jesus, Religion