Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dear Boop
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dear Boop Got a question? Looking for information or advice? Life getting you down? Ask Boop. Sort of like Dear Abby, only Doofier.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
Dear Boop

Why does a nice, handsome, young, energetic, smart, eloquent, handy, reasonable, lovable, entertaining, useful, (I'm running out of adjectives) strong, dashing, devonair, and just downright perfect, guy like me keep getting his rep taken away from him.

Just wondering.

Did I mention handsome?

Old 01-08-2011, 11:58 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm not Boop, but I'll handle this one.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Eloquent?

Dumbass!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 01-09-2011, 02:02 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
Why does a nice, handsome, young, energetic, smart, eloquent, handy, reasonable, lovable, entertaining, useful, (I'm running out of adjectives) strong, dashing, devonair, and just downright perfect, guy like me keep getting his rep taken away from him.

Just wondering.

Did I mention handsome?
I am thus offended sir. I am the handsome one of the forum. May the name Keith be stricken. Stricken from every book and tablet. Stricken from every..... Nevermind. Just no more handsome talk. Let's just say you're purty.

Last edited by Rock; 01-09-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

Just wondering.

Did I mention handsome?
We're holding it for ransom. http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=177522

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You'll notice, if you sort the membership list by reputation, that I have more than anyone. I can tell you what you can do for the boss to raise your reputation, but you probably won't like it.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 01-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Devonair

Sounds like a do-wop quintet.

Introducing the DevonAires!

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 01-09-2011, 03:35 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:

Just wondering.

Did I mention handsome?
had to look to see if my rep wuz gone...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 01-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
You'll notice, if you sort the membership list by reputation, that I have more than anyone. I can tell you what you can do for the boss to raise your reputation, but you probably won't like it.
Well, I ain't giving him kids.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Well, I ain't giving him kids.
You could take ours.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 01-09-2011, 05:43 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
We'd both give you all our rep, and steal from other people for you.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Old 01-10-2011, 02:36 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

Just wondering.

Did I mention handsome?
Your jewel-like personality is only marred by a tendency to be too modest.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Your reverse psychology and big words won't work down here. I know exactly what you meant....kinda