Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-26-2007, 07:59 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Truly AWESOME.

Welcome back home.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:28 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks, I love Israel but it's still not the same a home. Here's a few more images from the trip.

Beth Shamish-David fought Goliath in this valley.

The "Moses Seat" from the synagogue at Chorazim. This is were Jesus gave one of his teachings. The seat is where the speaker sat while speaking to the assembly. Yes this is the actual seat that Jesus sat in! Yes you can touch it, but not sit in it.

Caesarea Phillipi in the Golan Heights. This is where God revealed to Peter who Jesus is.

On a more somber note...

The Holocaust Victims Memorial at Yad Vashem

Close up of the memorial. There are 6 million tiles in this memorial bedded in ash from the ovens at the various camps.

I wish I could show the Childrens Memorial. It's simple but unbelievably sad.
A diamond shaped room with 5 candles in the center and the walls are mirrors so you see an endless series of points of light to represent the 1.5 Million children killed by the Nazis. The names of the victims and their ages and hometowns are constantly recited. 1.5 MILLION kids, How can anyone be so brutal????????????

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 03-07-2007, 06:14 AM
Fireberry

Curd, I was thinking that this tread was full of 'well wishes'. I did not know until this a/m about your fantastic pictures. What a Doof. These are some really good pictures and thoughts. If you have more please post them also.

Do they keep the things of the Christ up for the money? I mean to get tourist to come over or are they a society that excepts and understands Christian beliefs?

As for your thought on 'how can people be so cruel', seems after all these years the nazis were just replaced by the muslims.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:28 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireberry View Post
Curd, I was thinking that this tread was full of 'well wishes'. I did not know until this a/m about your fantastic pictures. What a Doof. These are some really good pictures and thoughts. If you have more please post them also.

Do they keep the things of the Christ up for the money? I mean to get tourist to come over or are they a society that excepts and understands Christian beliefs?

As for your thought on 'how can people be so cruel', seems after all these years the nazis were just replaced by the muslims.

I'm posting pics as I have time. It takes awhile to post them since I have to upload to photobucket then link to them. Unless someone knows of a better way to do it????????????
The things of Christ are mostly preserved by christian organizations that bought the properties to preserve them. Some are also just historically significant to Israel. The society as a whole probably cares about christianity about as much as it brings tourism and support to Israel. Although the rabbinical leaders in Israel have managed to pass laws making it a crime to preach Christ to anyone who does not ask to hear the message. You even have to get parental permission to witness to minors or allow them into any form of christian worship service.

The muslims are a different case than the nazis. The average muslim is not against the jews. They just want peace and a place to call home. They don't even really care if Israel governs or a palestinian authority does. The problem is the "arab leaders" who've figured out how to fire up the disenfranchised and bend them to their will. It's really not about religion it's about power. These leaders have managed to make themselves important on the world stage on the backs of the weak minded and hopeless minority. The terrorist rank and file in Israel and the West Bank are made up of mostly young men with no job or education and no hope of a future. Really easy to give them a cause and brain wash them to do what you want. Even in the West Bank most of the muslims I met were friendly and had no animosity toward Jews or Americans.

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 03-07-2007, 11:14 PM
pops

absolutly amazing
Old 03-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Great pictures...........

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........