Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Pastor Pat

It's all about family...

What an awesome weekend with the Captain and all the gang in Corpus. For all the "stuff" that went on this weekend...it was all about a group of people and a wonderful sense of belonging. After all the "43 sign rituals and frivolity" we had a circle of blessing over the bikes and the riders. As we stood there, I was really impressed just to thank God for His goodness for keeping us all safe as we rode in some terrible weather at times and bringing us together, to thank Him for allowing us the privilege of making of new friends, and to ask Him to help us remember that through all that we may face in life we are family....and that we will have each others backs...and can call upon each other whenever in need. And here we are back home..checking in on the forum... and finding "balz" in need of prayer as his father lay dying. No matter what else we may all be doing, it's good to know that behind all the jabs and jokes...there is something very real here. I pray that over time, all of us have the opportunity to come together in big and small groups everywhere and touch this great gift He has given called "friends." Don't mind telling you that "I love you all" just as He would, and thank God for you.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
AMEN...................

well said Preacher..............

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 04-02-2007, 05:48 AM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Pat View Post
What an awesome weekend with the Captain and all the gang in Corpus. For all the "stuff" that went on this weekend...it was all about a group of people and a wonderful sense of belonging. After all the "43 sign rituals and frivolity" we had a circle of blessing over the bikes and the riders. As we stood there, I was really impressed just to thank God for His goodness for keeping us all safe as we rode in some terrible weather at times and bringing us together, to thank Him for allowing us the privilege of making of new friends, and to ask Him to help us remember that through all that we may face in life we are family....and that we will have each others backs...and can call upon each other whenever in need. And here we are back home..checking in on the forum... and finding "balz" in need of prayer as his father lay dying. No matter what else we may all be doing, it's good to know that behind all the jabs and jokes...there is something very real here. I pray that over time, all of us have the opportunity to come together in big and small groups everywhere and touch this great gift He has given called "friends." Don't mind telling you that "I love you all" just as He would, and thank God for you.
Very well said Pastor!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 06:54 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Another one who "gets it".
Amen!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Woody218

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Another one who "gets it".
Amen!
I couldn't agree more.

AMEN!!
Old 04-02-2007, 07:32 AM
GazintA Prime

bobsled77 has failed to amuse us
ditto!

Cause i'm canadian EH!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amen.

And thanks for saying it so clearly.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 04-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Pimp Daddy Geezer

hogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Well said Padre! After this weekend I can certainly give a hearty Amen and Thanks!!

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer are purely coincidental. Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.

Old 04-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogg831 View Post
Well said Padre! After this weekend I can certainly give a hearty Amen and Thanks!!
I concur.....
Old 04-02-2007, 07:40 PM
captainlee

Well said , here here !!!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Ms.B's cabana boy

Axe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Well said, it is always good to be with friends, and this weekend was a fun time.

Axe-man!

...swords and tequila carry me through the fight!

"Patriot Guard Rider" and damn proud to Honor those who are serving, or have served the greatest country in the world!!...
Old 04-02-2007, 09:50 PM
GrayRider

Yeah,..true enough,..but it's hard to tell friends that zinTas are family. Downright embarrassing.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:22 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I couldn't agree more, Pat. It was great to meet you.

Did you notice that the dOOFs seemed to be under the weather just a tad?

Must have been something in the water.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
I couldn't agree more, Pat. It was great to meet you.

Did you notice that the dOOFs seemed to be under the weather just a tad?

Must have been something in the water.

Looks like everybody in this picture is so tuned up you all are wondering which eye has the patch on.....
Old 04-02-2007, 11:44 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
the sun was in my eyes