Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
You need to be aware, that the heat retained by wrapping your headers is devastating to muffler bearings. You might want to keep a couple of spares on hand.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 05-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
And along side the muffler bearings, dont' forget to get the tholpin adjusters.

You DO have tholpins in this new build, don't you?

Funkin' dumbass........ GO RIDE THAT B1TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-09-2008, 09:45 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Oh yea, and on top of what Little Bear said, I'll kick your a$$ when we all get to N.C. I just love it when the entire forum tells you exactly what I told you on the phone last week!!

You ain't out ridin' yet mister? WHY NOT?????????

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-09-2008, 09:46 AM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
I heard that on white Road King Customs, there was a problem with the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars...
Glad I bought the red one.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Checked the color chart first, 'eh?
Good thinking.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-09-2008, 10:13 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
so how's that Mik 42 working out for you on the Road King...????
Old 05-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Still wanting a carb, son?

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-09-2008, 10:58 AM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
so how's that Mik 42 working out for you on the Road King...????
Drat!
Old 05-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I had the new and improved HD shift shaft seal installed at 12k... it failed at 30k...

The service manager said he would charge me only the difference between the cost of the HD seals and the Cometic.
So they owe you money?