Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > gAZINTa mythology
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-07-2007, 02:42 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post

GazintA's Rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aye Aye, Captain.

Old 07-07-2007, 05:14 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post

GazintA's Rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just glad to have lived long enough to enjoy "our" day of glory.

It also just happens to be my grandson's 21st birthday so we have lots to celebrate.

Also got to share a bit of the celebration day with Genoway before he headed down the road!

It is a great day to be a GazintA---I may just go out and kiss the GazintA chicken I shared Colorado with!

As an aside I will post pictures of what the GazintA chicken did to the 43 road sign when I did my second courtesy ride>
Old 10-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
BUMP BUMP

I just heard thatthe Capt,,,,,as in Capt Lee

Is cooking up a special batch of rum for all you non believers

So put on your eye patch, you know where to put the cork

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 10-01-2008, 09:26 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 0 P E Y E View Post

bump

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.

Last edited by lil Pistolero DPH; 10-01-2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: cuz
Old 10-01-2008, 09:26 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:

I know where dOOFs put the cork. We Zints put it on the counter.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
ALL you non-zints,,,reading stuff down here in the G-section....free your selves...if you have the backbone.

SHow the world you have a backbone....as in spine

Become a Gazinta today,,,

See your local G-Team recruiter

Old 10-01-2008, 09:51 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
SHow the world you have a backbone....as in spine

Become a GazintA today,,,

See your local G-Team recruiter
AMEN Brother, AMEN! The righteous shall prevail. The Light shalll prevail over the darkness of dOOfdum.

Wouldn't you hate to be a dOOf, I mean considering what they do to poor inspecting corks!

btw, to all ye who judge my typin skill here. Ask they that have met me. Most could not type a letter in my condition.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Known Associate

I did....I earned my 43 doof patch before I saw light....

I saw the light of Capt n Lee's bounching Avatar...Which I might say is always new and exciting each and every time I see it...go figure

Old 10-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Known Associate

Exactly this many days after 7/7/07.....Tomorrow, It is the beginning of the national become a Gazinta month....

It's best to avoid the Christmas rush and join up now....I heard they are going to make the test harder with additional questions, a backbone check (see if you have one) and a turn and caugh....