Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback If they are taking care of you, we want to know. If ya got screwed, we need to know.

Old 07-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Klock Werks, Mitchell SD

Last October I installed a stage 1 kit. Jackpot mufflers, a K & N AC, and a Dynojet PC-5 with a preloaded map for my 96" 09 FLHT. So, time for a Dyno tune? I opted for the Dynojet Autotune wideband 02 controller. The controller changes the fuel curve on the fly, it will be interesting to see how this works when I hit the higher elevations the end of this month. MSRP is $369, and they installed it NC. They were doing dyno runs for $20 as a fund raiser for a children's charity, couldn't say no to that.

This place rocks, the people are great and I highly recommend them in person, or online for parts.

This is the WFB, it held the record in 2006 for a touring bike at 147 mph, and has topped 151 mph. 175 hp, 124" S & S. The ultimate noodle glide!

That's my bike in the background receiving the controller.

Hang on tight...

I wonder if this is what William and Arthur had in mind?

This custom Road King has a monster build with a primary driven turbo. I saw the dyno sheet on this one, 151 hp, can't remember the tq number.

My tech, Chris Degen, setting up for the run.

Is it Chris, or is my bike a babe magnet?

Nice torque number for a stocker, they told me I had a doof clena fuel curve.

Chris, Brian, Laura and everyone there treated me well, I'm a happy rider. Chris handed me a quote for 103" build as I was leaving .

Old 07-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Very nice.

I've got a KW front fender on Vader. Real quality piece.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 07-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Good Colorado Cigar
Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
Hey Todd.

Those pics are way cool sir. I think I've actually seen those bike in person. Or was that a dream

BTW... the highway you told us to take into Custer State Park got us lost. But the end result was WAY more than incredible. Man I love your state. If I wasn't so beat tonight I'd post up pics. Got delayed in Saloon #10 in Deadwood and then took $380 bucks from a slot machine.

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:02 AM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Real View Post
Hey Todd.

Those pics are way cool sir. I think I've actually seen those bike in person. Or was that a dream

BTW... the highway you told us to take into Custer State Park got us lost. But the end result was WAY more than incredible. Man I love your state. If I wasn't so beat tonight I'd post up pics. Got delayed in Saloon #10 in Deadwood and then took $380 bucks from a slot machine.
HA! In charge and livin large!

Old 07-19-2010, 07:21 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckinfog View Post

This is the WFB, it held the record in 2006 for a touring bike at 147 mph, and has topped 151 mph. 175 hp, 124" S & S. The ultimate noodle glide!

That's my bike in the background receiving the controller.

Hang on tight...

Of course she's fast! She's sportin' Black cop saddlebags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckinfog View Post

Nice torque number for a stocker, they told me I had a doof clena fuel curve.

Chris, Brian, Laura and everyone there treated me well, I'm a happy rider. Chris handed me a quote for 103" build as I was leaving .
Very nice numbers, Todd.