Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 10-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Doof Babe

DOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suck
Elite Banana Guard Certificate

What a surprise. I received a pm from Mega awarding me the EBG certificate and the honor to fly the EBG flyer on my sig picture. I read about the EBG when I first looked at the DC forum, but didn't remember anything about it, although I have seen it on several sigs. I really didn't think much about it as I was trying to get my Marx glasses ordered, because I thought that would be so cool! I was really humbled, I guess partially because I am a new member trying to work my way into this maze of Doofishness (I say this with much love & respect) and never giving second thought to much of anything else. I have been working trying to get my Reps up and frankly not doing a very good job! I would gladly do anything that is within my power for the benefit of the collective and/or any single member. I am very glad that I could be of service and I am available whenever I am needed. Thank you Mega...I am flying the EGB on my sig with pride. Just sayin

Last edited by DOT; 10-20-2010 at 10:32 AM. Reason: being stupid
Old 10-20-2010, 09:59 AM
Hawkeye

bennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sockbennynomad doesn't need a tube sock
How [B]do[B] you get your reps up..........

Now that I'm older I thought it was great that I seemed to have more patience. Turns out, I just don't give a shite!
Old 10-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
CONGRATULATIONS DOT!!!

...from one of the many dead-ends in this maze of stupidity (I represent that remark!).

Old 10-20-2010, 10:04 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Click on the scales of justice above her stats at the top of a post.
Hover over the colored dots to see the description of where the person's reputation currently stands.
I put a lot of work into those...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:11 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Congrats DOT.... well deserved!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 10-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Doof Babe

DOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suckDOT can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr8dog View Post
CONGRATULATIONS DOT!!!

...from one of the many dead-ends in this maze of stupidity (I represent that remark!).
I fixed it!

Maybe the proper word should have been Doofishness! I appologize for implying that anyone is stupid! I guess my rep will really go down now!

Mega, I thought that the number of post determined your rep. Thanks for the splainin!

Last edited by DOT; 10-20-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
"... I appologize for implying that anyone is stupid! I guess my rep will really go down now! ..."
No offense taken here, made me laugh....

Old 10-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Glide's Bride

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Corojo Machito.......Thanks MEGA
Palerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good for you! Congratulations.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
Mega, I thought that the number of post determined your rep. Thanks for the splainin!
Nothing really determines your rep, unless you count the fact that he'll change it at a whim. He's odd that way.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 10-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Doof Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
Nothing really determines your rep, unless you count the fact that he'll change it at a whim. He's odd that way.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:54 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...583#post821583

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:02 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
ya done good
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 10-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Congrats
I don't know what it was you did, but I bet it was frigin great

Old 10-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good job Dot!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin