Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Open Road Journey-Scenic motorcycle routes

Hey everybody,

I was scouting around the Internet this morning and found a website that contains different scenic motorcycle ride routes in most of the states in our fine Union.

Following is the addy..........

http://www.openroadjourney.com/

Each listed route contains a google map, mileage, travel time, scenery and road types.

Some routes have reviews from those who've traveled 'em.

With Spring around the corner and everyone itching to get out and ride, this site may have something for everyone, whether you go solo or ride in a group.

Links to individual state routes are in the left column. You'll have to scroll down a bit to find 'em.

I only looked at Illinois and Wisconsin. The routes listed looked pretty good.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Hey everybody,

I was scouting around the Internet this morning and found a website that contains different scenic motorcycle ride routes in most of the states in our fine Union.

Following is the addy..........

http://www.openroadjourney.com/

Each listed route contains a google map, mileage, travel time, scenery and road types.

Some routes have reviews from those who've traveled 'em.

With Spring around the corner and everyone itching to get out and ride, this site may have something for everyone, whether you go solo or ride in a group.

Links to individual state routes are in the left column. You'll have to scroll down a bit to find 'em.

I only looked at Illinois and Wisconsin. The routes listed looked pretty good.
Nice! Thanks

Engine by Otto.
Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI
Old 02-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Based on Orbit's request and the site itself, gonna go ahead and sticky this.

Nice find Ken!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice find!

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 03-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
OK,

Here's another link, this one from the fine state of Iowa. IDOT has a pretty comprehensive road history/scenic route thingy going.

http://www.iowadot.gov/iowasbyways/index.aspx#
Old 03-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Here is another that is sometimes useful.

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/index.html

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 03-01-2009, 11:07 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
And another one that I use. http://www.motorcycleroads.com/

Engine by Otto.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thanks I got to save these for future use.

[/CENTER]

"East Coast Irregulars"
Old 03-01-2009, 12:15 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I like how they refer to the roads around my house as...

"akin to the fabled Dragon's Tail"

And such.

there's some great rides to be had here at home.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 03-01-2009, 05:01 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
I like how they refer to the roads around my house as...

"akin to the fabled Dragon's Tail"

And such.

there's some great rides to be had here at home.
Enjoy it before ya get reassigned to somewhere flat and treeless.

Engine by Otto.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Here's another:

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=141333