Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Tattoos, Piercings, Body Art
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Whatever happened...

with the guy that was going to get the Doof tat? Did he have the hangers to follow through?

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 02-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good question. I didn't believe he'd really do it either....

But I do believe someone will be branded with the first doof tat.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:16 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I think it was pops...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:49 PM
pops

artist has been out sick, will be back in shop this weekend, going out of town sat for the day and back, will be done next week and pics will be posted,,,,, and yes, have the balls to do it
Old 02-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Old 02-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by pops View Post
artist has been out sick, will be back in shop this weekend, going out of town sat for the day and back, will be done next week and pics will be posted,,,,, and yes, have the balls to do it
Damm pops, and it didn't even take a "double dog dare ya" to get ya to commit.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-22-2007, 09:27 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I double dog dare ya to get a "gAZINTA" tat!
Old 02-23-2007, 09:52 PM
pops

the guy that does all my work owns the shop, i walk in one night, this tattooed up babe sitting there in sheer painties getting some work done on her leg, with my wifes condition i must say nicely it frickin been a while, come to find out she is an artist from the west coast living here,,,,,,, talked to her tonight, working weds-thurs in the daytime next week, gonna call and cut loose early from work and go get it done, cant fire myself,,,, so i figure i will get stuck by a hot tattooed babe i want to stick,,, ooppps, did i say that, pics to come and maybe i will get lucky and get one with her,,,,,
Old 02-23-2007, 11:05 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

I can't wait to see the work. I almost got a Devil Dog tat back in the day. My wife says I have committment issues.

I don't have the balls.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 02-25-2007, 11:21 AM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops View Post
That brings a tear to my eye, makes me proud, I am glad to have pops as my prospect.

Nicky
Old 02-28-2007, 06:05 PM
nhrafan

Now that he has become a turncoat I am so ashamed, going from such a high to such a low, Captain take good care of him, BTW could you spare just one hooker for us Doofs?

Nicky
Old 03-07-2007, 11:01 PM
pops

aaww it aint that bad seeing capt and i come from the same beach, we were like neighbors.... tat still coming, just modified a little, artists can be total flakes sometimes, she went to corpus monday and did not show back up for a week,,, just a matter of hooking up, its coming,, will post
Old 03-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhrafan View Post
Now that he has become a turncoat I am so ashamed, going from such a high to such a low, Captain take good care of him, BTW could you spare just one hooker for us Doofs?

Nicky
I feel your pain.good guy gone bad................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 03-08-2007, 06:23 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhrafan View Post
Now that he has become a turncoat
you may call us PATRIOTS
Old 03-08-2007, 08:35 PM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
you may call us PATRIOTS
I have to say Angle, you are petty sharp for a gAZINTA.

Nicky