View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 11:30 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
I am curious to see where this goes. as I read it, the entire Doof Family tree sprouts from the ill composed writings of HDWRENCH. The founding fathers of this unfortunate tree are Megaglide, 8-Ball and Grayrider. From these comes all others, is this correct? Or are there other originating sponsors?
How many of you can trace back your line, I bet most of you can.
My sponsor is dj, but I don't know who is his...
And, after your 43 ride, is he still your sponsor?
Al Big Al,was my sponsor...........But MegaGlide told him it was a cry for Help.........Big Al...Jumped right in,And took the job..And I love him for it........But he has Heavy Hands.....And likes to Stop at Scenic Overlooks..........just sayin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
Harleyjsb sponsored me.
No problem.....You made my Proud...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTWillys View Post
Proud to say that HarleyJSB is the Mighty Doof who sponsered me and

Buttman is my Prospect.....The begining of a great linage....
You were my First.And the first to get voted in,In person............and you gave me a Chickin' Light....................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........