View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
Nice, let the games begin!!! Then as the addiction slowly sinks into your veins, heheehee... what a slippery slope!!! My Andrews 54's are on the way along with the Cometic .30thou head gaskets, then as long as the heads are off, Baisleys is not far away... Have fun DJ

Dirk
I'm looking forward to it. I'll try to document the process as best I can along with the inevitable "Gotcha's".