View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 10:14 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Congrats on your new HA's! It is a loud and noisy world. I've had my Phonak M90R's for 16 months now. Love them. I can sit and watch TV with the wifey, and turn on the bluetooth to have the TV audio piped right to my ears. Best thing is she can watch a TV program thinking I'm watching it with her, but actually I'm watching YouTube on my Ipad, and have the audio piped right to my ears...lol And, also answer the phone...Yes, the years of being around Truck Service Departments, airplanes, motorcycles, and race cars have made me say, "huh?" a lot...but not anymore!

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"