Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Pacific
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Pacific California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Old 01-17-2012, 07:55 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Doug.

The fifth pick.. Grey Street Glideish looking bagger.. Was that the Yaffe CVO bike? I saw some pictures elsewhere, had some interesting features.

Couple others I like the paint, but a few were just a little over the top.
Ya, I beleave it is. He also had a trike & trailor customed out with a few dozen speakers just rockin' the show. A few of the Roadglides had real nice paint jobs, but I couldn't get passed the big front tires.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
Ya, I beleave it is. He also had a trike & trailor customed out with a few dozen speakers just rockin' the show. A few of the Roadglides had real nice paint jobs, but I couldn't get passed the big front tires.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of anything over 19" up front. I was up on his web site looking at the different bikes. Those Custom RGs are going for nearly 50k. They had pictures of the trike before the stereo and paint and said they had over 50K into then. They projected the finished project would sell around 76K.

Kimber

Old 01-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
That was one of my favorites from the show. The T fairing was nicely done on that FXR. Even filled in the turn signal holes. My friend Marty is doing the same thing on his FXR.

I hadn't even noticed the turn signals, but I like how minimalist it is. I alternate between liking the fairing and thinking it should have stayed on the Nova. But any FXR is a good FXR.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Those apes are rally high, bet your arms go to sleep between lights.........

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish