Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Wheels & Tires
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My what large avatar you have there.............

Meng

TKWSV

Old 10-15-2008, 08:50 AM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
My what large avatar you have there.............

Me thinks he's swellin'!!??!!

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:12 AM
8-Ball

Thanks, folks...

I'll make this a sticky for future reference...

When someone comes across a great deal or dealer, post it up...

Best price I found was $123 plus shipping...

My local guy gave me $139... plus tax... but I'll have it installed today and riding this weekend...

I'd try the E3s, but they don't make a 150 and I ain't going back to that embarrassing looking 140...
Old 10-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
American Moto Tire.
Just ordered a rear Venom from them.

www.americanmototire.com

Looks to be around $245.00 a pair for your bike.

Ditto! After quite a bit of site surfing, these guys seemed to have the best price when I ordered my Venom 150 rear in Sept. Service was excellent, tire shipped and arrived in less than a week.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 10-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was just about to post how a mod might be abusing his "Sticky" power.

never mind...
Old 08-05-2016, 04:58 AM
n00b

Last Cigar Smoked: Macanudo
257bob has failed to amuse us
Been using these guys for years. Good prices and fast delivery.

http://www.americanmototire.com/cata...FYd9Ogod2AEAxg
Old 08-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Harry The M

Last Cigar Smoked: Spare Tire
Harry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Cycle Gear has good prices.. Just put some M,CommanderII on Road Couch Glide...