Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
And that would be?????????????

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 02-21-2007, 10:08 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
And that would be?????????????
All your answers may be found here
Old 02-21-2007, 10:13 PM

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Thank you oh wise one...........

Keeper Of The Toast

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 02-21-2007, 10:32 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
Ah-um,So Geno you think you are qualified to respond to questions about Toast.I Don't think SO.............

BTW good one about the 99%.........

just sayin'
What do you wanna know? I just had 4 pieces!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 02-21-2007, 10:52 PM

Is that all...........amateur

Keeper Of The Toast

Old 02-22-2007, 01:17 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I got underwear older than you !
I puked more toast than you ever ate!
So tell me toast boy,

Whats the best jam to use on my wheat toast?

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 02-22-2007, 09:11 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
butter, brown sugar, and cinimamamamamamamin!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I deleted my post

It looks like I had really peed off a certain individual back in Jan....When this thread started.

I put on a happy face (a clown Mask)

and never looked back.

all kinds of rebbel with out a cause statments were made in my direction,,,,,I missed them all for 10 months.

Ok, i did look back once. For a second, yesterday I read the stuff and had a good laugh.

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 12-31-2007, 11:54 AM
wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by P 0 P E Y E View Post
It looks like I had really peed off a certain individual back in Jan....When this thread started.

I put on a happy face (a clown Mask)

and never looked back.

all kinds of rebbel with out a cause statments were made in my direction,,,,,I missed them all for 10 months.

Ok, i did look back once. For a second, yesterday I read the stuff and had a good laugh.
I'm in an MC and, to be honest, as long as you don't put MC on your vest or put a territory rocker on, you're probably going to be fine.

I've seen riding clubs get patches cut off them though.

There was this club not too long ago that created a 3 piece patch that looked like an MC. They had a top rocker and a center patch and their bottom "rocker" said National. Well, you see that's a problem for clubs that put National on their national officers so, it's always best if it's a back patch to check with the local CoC before just sewing patches on. That way, if you do, they can register your patch so nobody messes with you.

Even though they put National on their bottom rocker, some clubs may still have had a problem with their 3 piece patch set up. It's kind of like impersonating a police officer. Why are you trying to look like something you're not?

Motorcycle clubs claim the right to be who they are the the club patches are what displays that.

You may say, "it's a free country and, I'll do whatever I want" but, to be honest, in some ways, it's not a free country and, you can't just do whatever you want.

You can't put a police officer's uniform on.

So, in the MC world, why would anyone want to sew a patch on to look like something you aren't and, it's not the police who enforce this territorial law of the land.

So, I'm not saying your group is doing that but, it's just some thoughts from my world to yours.

I just found this thread in a google search and though I'd post my thoughts. I was trying to find the motorcycle club education page for someone and found this thread too.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:02 PM
wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71baldboy View Post
Gray, serious question, do you think HOG has to worry about this stuff?
In short, sometimes HOG does have problems with local clubs.

The reason is that they put some bull**** rocker on top and a center patch and, they do go the one step further and put chapter info on the bottom.

Even though they're well established and everyone knows they're not a MC, they're still breaking the rules....

Especially when you see a few members together a rallies etc. walking down the street acting like they're in an MC.

After being in an MC for a while, I'd never put a HOG patch on my back.

If you do and nobody has issue with you then great but, it's kind of like having a "kick me" sign on your back. IMHO
Old 12-31-2007, 12:46 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I agree the HOG patches are trying to look like something there not. Plus I really don't get what there trying to display. That they sent $15 membership fee in? Seriously it not really saying anything about you, well it says to me......
Old 12-31-2007, 12:59 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
wolf...
thanks for droppin' in...

post up any thoughts & stuff...appreciate you takin' the time to do so...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 12-31-2007, 01:14 PM
wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkvator View Post
wolf...
thanks for droppin' in...

post up any thoughts & stuff...appreciate you takin' the time to do so...
Thank you, Sir.

I'm kinda bored today and, I'm supposed to be working but, I'm not. We have a function at out clubhouse tonight and, It's my duty to make the chili.

I know there are probably a lot here that have never seen a club patch. Lots of places you won't. Also, there are so many new riders that have no idea what being in a club means or the protocols and rules that apply. It's good to talk about it sometimes.

To be honest, our club has so many things that it does that, it's seldom when I interact with the public with my colors on. I'm to friggin busy or tired to go to bars with my cuts on.

A lot of it is common sense, the golden rule always applies but, there are a few things that aren't. Like, you probably won't have issue with it but, you aren't supposed to grab someone's colors ( unless you know him well and maybe not even then ) etc.

But, the chance of anyone getting into with a club member is almost zero. You really are expected to act better than everyone else when you're in a club because of what it could mean if you weren't.

Think of it like this.... Every member in the club gets the same respect as you'd expect your wife to get and, every member in the club will make sure that happens for everyone else. That's really it.

It's not about being billy badass it's about being a family that looks out for each other. Any Billy Badass' will get sorted out before they ever get to wear a patch. ( that would be too much liability )

anyway, I may post later if you guys want some more thoughts.

Later,

BlackSheep MC Wolf ( Terrell Chapter )
Old 12-31-2007, 01:26 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
Thank you, Sir.

anyway, I may post later if you guys want some more thoughts.

Later,

BlackSheep MC Wolf ( Terrell Chapter )
Any time.

Engine by Otto.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:45 PM
GrayRider

Welcome to the site, Wolf. Step over to the "My story, the beginning" forum and introduce yourself.