Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 12:00 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Annual winter project thread

What didn't you get done?
For the FLHR I was gone do belt, maybe inspect tranny, cables, shocks and front end.

For FLHTCU, raise tourpak.

My list of what I actually got done:
Old 03-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Nice thing about having two bikes, is you don't have to work on a bike in an unheated garage. You can wait for nice weather. Of course nice weather arrives, and you want to ride. Or you tear into one bike, and something ends up happening to other and you have two bikes to fix. Thats what happened to me before Sturgis last year.

Since I removed primary and did big bore/cams in 06, while moving, I haven't done nothing in the winter. It broke me.
Old 03-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Well, if you haven't done nothing, what is it that you did?

Old 03-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Excommunicated

I was waiting for someone to say something about the double negative.
Old 03-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Well, surely you had to do something to them?

Buy a do-dad and put it on.
Take something off of one.
Adjust something or other.
Sit on one and make "vroom vroom" noises.

Something had to be done, I'm sure.

Old 03-16-2008, 03:43 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
What didn't you get done?
i been busy postin' here in the mornings before work...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 03-16-2008, 05:02 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrell View Post
Sit on one and make "vroom vroom" noises.

I did that on both of mine....

I've got some trinkets in my closet to add.. but it's cold out, and I'm a p*ssy.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 03-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I didn't have any projects planned. I ended up swapping out the seat, adding rear pegs that match the front, added a shifter peg to match the rest of the pegs, added the rear lighting kit that turns the rear turn signals into running/brake lights.

If I would have tried to plan any of that, it would have never got done.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I just rode mine.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 03-16-2008, 05:18 PM
GrayRider

I had no plans...therefore I hereby declare this Winter's project complete.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Good Clean Doof

Seminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suckSeminolebagger can happily embrace the suck
Down here......

I do stuff to my bike in the middle of the summer.......

When it's hot as hell and raining.....

Winter is the best time to ride.

SB

Old 03-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
. I ended up swapping out the seat, I.

Ah,ya,ah, ya Hope you got a service manual

Take my seat off every year, and put in the house, so I guess i did something
Old 03-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hell B,you know what I got done.dj

Old 03-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Why do I need a service manual to swap out the seat? Or are you doing that one thing where you act like an easy thing should have been hard and stuff?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
Hell B,you know what I got done.dj
Yes you talked yourself into denial