Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2011, 01:55 AM
I like my bacon battered

BenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
A bike from your past

I have to believe everyone of us 2 wheeled addicts, except those of us on our first bike, have a bike from our past that if given the opportunity, the funds, the room in the garage, and for some of us the "ok" from a significant other we would own and ride and stare at its presence in the garage with fond memories of the smiles it brought us in the past.

I know us gear heads talk about cars we wish we wouldn't have sold, or wrecked, with the same feelings. I wish I had my Mom's 65 Mustang (maroon with black vinyl seats) that she had from when she first married my Dad, and that burned the backs of my legs when I wore shorts in it during the hot Texas summers. I can still imagine it parked n the driveway of the house I grew up in.

What bike from your past do you wish you could have, without the burden of cost, space, etc being involved?

Mine is a 1991/92 Kow a saki zx7 (non R model). It was also THE bike for my first, and hopefully last, major motorcycle accident (circa 1992). It was the most beautiful thing on 2 wheels at the time, IMO. Out of curiosity, I just searched eBay for one and all I can find are parts...no complete and running bikes.

So what would have?