Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Tattoos, Piercings, Body Art
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-28-2008, 02:18 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by David III View Post
Much better today. Changed lotions. We ran out of Curelle at home and I guess that's where the problem started. I like that Curelle unscented, works great. So, of course, thinking about more ink.....
Aquaphor. This stuff works great.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:07 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Old 07-18-2008, 05:34 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Nice!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
my son just went and had the out line done yesterday took two hours free hand ,ya proud papa .goes all around his arm it realy cool

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Old 08-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Verbose Doof

higlet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygiene
WOW!

What a thread, I am exhausted from reading it all. That's right no skimming read every post.

Ok I'll quickly summarize for skimmers, tattoos mean something to someone at different times but it could be different stuff. They may or may not mean things to other people that are accurate or incorrect. Everyone concurs get what you want, Lady G's Hubby aint a peckerwood (white prison guy) and Ms T raised 2 great kids. there was a couple subplots, but they did not really affect the outcome.

I would like to add if you are a guy and get a dolphin, that does not represent a football team, you ARE a nancy boy.

Whew, I'm gonna take a break now and rest up for, jeez I don't know what.

Maybe to figure out my next tattoo.

Old 08-26-2008, 01:49 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by higlet View Post
WOW!

What a thread, I am exhausted from reading it all. That's right no skimming read every post.

Ok I'll quickly summarize for skimmers, tattoos mean something to someone at different times but it could be different stuff. They may or may not mean things to other people that are accurate or incorrect. Everyone concurs get what you want, Lady G's Hubby aint a peckerwood (white prison guy) and Ms T raised 2 great kids. there was a couple subplots, but they did not really affect the outcome.

I would like to add if you are a guy and get a dolphin, that does not represent a football team, you ARE a nancy boy.

Whew, I'm gonna take a break now and rest up for, jeez I don't know what.

Maybe to figure out my next tattoo.
BRAVO!!! I think you did a nice job on your summary - you get an "A"!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 10-10-2009, 10:50 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So....

Anyone else got pics to share?

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 10-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
I just have to say that when I was younger, a ink dot on the hand between the thumb and pointer finger was a jail house tat for how many years that person did in jail. The guy I was talking to had 4 dots on his hand. That was then. Never heard anything about a spider web, other than they are cool tats.

Chip, I have 8 tats on my back and I am working on covering my entire back. I've posted a few and you've seen some at Vukfest. I think you should go to an ink artist and ask them for their opinion. The guy I use is in Winchester, VA, been going to him for 18 years (between my son and I), his name is John Joyes and is remarkable. I go in and explain what I want and then tell him to go for it. He never fails to amaze me. I like him using his artistic ability to surprise and please me. I'm always surprised at his work.

I TOTALLY agree with Lady G. What she said was right on. If you don't like the tat your looking at, don't look. It has nothing to do with anyone but the person wearing the tat. The choice is ours to get the tats or not. Whether its a spider web or a dragon, once it's on our body, we own it. It's our choice. I love my tats and am getting ready to get another one. Can't wait.

BTW Lady G, I absolutely love your tats on your back. Very nice indeed.

Chip, get the ink, whatever you want. My son is half sleeved on one arm and almost full sleeved on the other. They look awesome.

Good luck.

Old 10-10-2009, 12:23 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I know what the beginnings will be. I have them ready to go.

I'll share when they're in....
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!